TR
4.6

4.6
Posted on Apr 20, 2022
New fave!

Perfect formula for my dry and patchy lips! Peripera never disappoints me. Texture is very pillow-soft and stays velvety matte for few hours. Not long-lasting but I dont mind to retouch because I super love the feeling when applying! Good scent as well! Shade is #04 and kinda reddish pink.

daed9bfd-ec44-4521-9061-e1a6deb5b447
b1ca732b-036c-46a2-a593-02d2abf8b25d

This tint is just the perfect shade for me, it does not dry my lips and stays for good 4 hours (i am kina a lip licker so this seems perfect for me) .. i also use it with smilar shade lip pencil as a matte lipstick. I really like the texture and the shade

8728fbea-db7e-424f-b762-3be47c6af52a
8d9bdeb1-5a44-4001-bcf2-f9259d427627
Posted on Dec 3, 2022

An amazing lip tint that doesn’t dry lips and has a super natural and modern shade. It moisturize my lips and it fades nicely after a few hours. The package is super cute and easy to use. The size might seem small but it seems that it’s never ending.

Posted on Sep 8, 2022

Posted on Jul 21, 2022

I love the Peripera lip tints. They are my absolute favourite to wear every day. They make your lips look fresh and hydrated. The product itself doesn't dry your lips, while it also doesn't moisturise them either. The colour stays a long time. Even when the lip tint has dried, your lips still have colour on. I recommend.

Posted on May 15, 2022

nice color! it's good for everyday use and it makes you look fresh. well known brand and it doesn't make your lips dry, worth the money

0ccea1a7-89f5-47c7-b36f-102dc35033dd
Posted on Aug 5, 2022

If I think in colour like pretty pink it’s for all the year the composition it’s a 10 your skin will look so beauty in this you can do the make up no make up look with this color in the lips feel so good but I recommend you moisturizer before

Posted on Oct 27, 2022

Nice product. Good packaging size and excellent quality. Its wonderful formula gives the dry lips a soft texture and helps moisturize them and has a beautiful scent.

Posted on Oct 27, 2022

Very natural colour. The application can be compared to a cloud ☁️ the scent also is so good. Doesn't dry your lips :) the quality and the packaging are 👍👍

Posted on Jun 1, 2022

Nice tint, can be either subtle or bold color. It fills the cracks in the lips a bit, but that is only visible from up close.