TR
4.6

4.6
Posted on Jan 31, 2023

The Paradise brand of Triphala is great. They don't use a bunch of usless ingredients or excipients, just good quality herbs. It helps to clear the gut, is anti-inflammatory and it helps to tone the gut as well. It is made from three health provinding fruits that India has used for hundreds of years. It's an Aurevedic recepie.

Triphala is a wonderful blend and helps with digestion and cleansing of the body. I order Paradise brand quite a bit because they do not add rice fillers!

Posted on Jan 26, 2023

Love that these capsules are vegetarian and full of natural ingredients. They're also easy to swallow with no aftertaste. Triphala is a wonderful supplement for the digestive system.

Posted on Nov 22, 2022

This is a good supplement for cleaning out the digestive tract. It cleanses parasites and eases constipation. It is good for those who have hypothyroid, but can heighten levels of those who have hyperthyroid.

Posted on Feb 13, 2022

works great, helps with constipation and the capsules don’t have a bad taste. they are also small so they are easy to swallow. i take it every day and it keeps me regular

Posted on Mar 7, 2022

make sure you work up to full doseage on this. I started getting weird bruises, but everything was fine when I went down to twice a week for awhile then a slow increase

Posted on Oct 30, 2022

I did not use it yet because I still used the other brand that I had in stock. Judging from the ingredients , I had no doubt that Paradise Herb Triphala shound be good and offer good result.

Posted on Jan 27, 2023

First time trying Triphala by this brand, very good, it is natural and healthy.

Posted on Jan 25, 2023

Great quality, easy to swallow. I notice that it helps immediately. This supplement helps keep me regular.

Posted on Jan 24, 2023

My favorite brand of pure, small capsules free of any fillers and high quality herbs and their cleanest extracts.