TR
4.5

4.5
Posted on Mar 21, 2022
Delicious!

These honey grahams taste and have the texture of cookies more than typical graham crackers. They’re thicker but in smaller squares than graham crackers, as you can see in the picture. I bought them to make s’mores, but the two boxes I ordered contained mostly broken pieces. I only found a few whole cookies to use for s’mores, but they taste great and I will gladly buy them again.

45faa30a-1186-4397-a3cf-930310cd1726
Posted on Apr 23, 2022

I had not been able to have a Graham cracker in years because I am gluten-intolerant, so I was really surprised to see these here on iHerb. Pamela's products have always been high quality and have a great taste, but I have never seen these in stores. There are a lot of crackers in this, which is a serendipity because I can eat from this box several times. These are just right when you want something to chew on late at night, but don't want something too sweet. They taste just like regular Graham crackers, which I would expect from Pamela's, and she uses the best quality ingredients. You will like these.

Posted on Nov 15, 2022

These honey grahams are so delicious. They don't taste like traditional graham crackers though (which is what I was going for), but I was still pleasantly surprised over how good they taste. Soft, sweet, and so much flavor. The size of the package is not that big though, I finished the box in 2 sittings.

51d9a321-71aa-46ea-ab06-c3bbae96d29f
da062531-453c-4ffb-bc10-92c9f6e437c1
Posted on Mar 12, 2022

My whole family loved these! The texture is different than a regular graham cracker, a little thicker and more like a shortbread cookie. We like that they hold up better to dunking in milk and the flavor is amazing.

Posted on Jan 23, 2023

I use Pamela's Honey Grahams for my gluten-free cheesecake crusts! The flavor and crunch are perfect! They're also a great gluten-free option for fabulous s'mores.

Posted on Nov 16, 2022

Absolutely smashed these in a few days time! My go-to graham biscuits ever since I came across this brand! Love the subtle hint of cinnamon flavor it brings out and it is just the perfect amount of sweetness.

Posted on Jul 10, 2022

These are by far the best tasting gluten free graham crackers on the market. They are much thicker than a typical graham cracker. They make big, indulgent s’mores though and that’s a plus. They’re great in recipes and for gluten free pie crusts.

Posted on May 12, 2022

Gluten free doesn’t mean compromise with Pamela’s gluten free grahams. These crackers are thick and stand up to s’mores. Used they with oat butter and they were a superb dessert.

Posted on May 2, 2022

Great taste for a wheat free option. My husband and I snack on these routinely. They seem like they would be fantastic as a graham cracker crust.