Page 1 - Reviews - Oslomega, Norwegian Omega-3 Fish Oil, 750 mg EPA, 500 mg DHA, Natural Lemon Flavor, 180 Fish Gelatin Softgels - iHerb
TR

Posted on Jun 19, 2022

Taste definitely better with strong lemon flavour, with very little fishy smell. Improve my body cholesterol with multiple benefit to heart, cardiovascular as well. Quality is better than other similar product in the market. High EPA and DHA of fish oil in its ingredient. Softgel size is easy to swallow as well. Good packaging and fast delivery from IHerb.

8b790db8-9e18-420d-bccd-e208ae2bc056
Posted on Mar 26, 2022

Yeah, I would give it 5 stars, because 1) the ingredients list doesn't have anything weird, and 2) they don't have any fishy aftertaste. It's a good deal, and it's good for mood, digestion, and possibly for energy levels. (They don't make me feel "energetic", but I think I feel a little better in general.) It says there's a "Natural Lemon Flavor". In my opinion, there's not much of a lemon flavor...but it doesn't matter as long as they don't taste like fish, right? Anyway, if you REALLY want the lemon flavor, you can take one capsule with water, and then suck on a lemon. And that will DEFINITELY make you feel energetic!

7e7dfe67-dd82-44f9-99a1-e52a94f8b5b8
Posted on Aug 11, 2021

Oslomega Omega-3 Fish Oil comes in precisely the right formula: EPA 750 mg / DHA 500 mg per serving. That, and it is an iHerb brand which insures quality, always important in selecting Omega-3 fish oil products. Supportive of the heart, immune system, and the brain - not much more to ask for. Good product and good value.

cb4bdd3f-3b51-4b94-b7c5-60997a3d6fa9
Posted on Sep 6, 2021

I am very careful when choosing fish oil products. Bad quality product may provide unpleasant aftertaste and increase your weight. After scrolling through many brand reviews, I chose this one. Though it's chewable, I did not chew it (not a fan of chewable vitamins), instead just swallow it with water during meals. I have used this for 2 weeks and so far, I experienced no side effects at all. I also brought the kids version and my children like it so much. Thanks iHerb!

Posted on Jun 20, 2022

Wow! The quality of fish oil in this product is simply amazing. So pure. No fillers and clean. Ingredients are top notch. My skin was so much smoother and even noticed my hair growing quicker and my adhd symptoms are 4 months of use, were decreased significantly. I’m astonished. Packaging was brilliant and of the highest quality

Posted on Jun 19, 2022

Posted on Jun 14, 2022

Posted on Jun 8, 2022

Great, high quality ingredients, slows aging , benefits include better cognitive health, good for your heart and immunity. I take 2 capsules daily, they are a bit big, but it's easy to swallow. Reduces inflammation which is the main goal. Good percentage of EPA in this Omega. Good size and packaging. I recommend. No fishy taste.

Posted on May 22, 2022

Finally an omega that doesn't make me sick. It took me a long time to start taking it even though it's so good for the heart, brains, the hair and everything else. The fishy taste is much less than other omega, and the concentration of epa and dha is one of the largest if not the largest on the market.

Posted on May 14, 2022