TR

4.6
Based on 1,995 Ratings
1,553
Posted on Jul 4, 2022

Great quality, very health ingredient and has a lot of benefits . The size is not big, but the tea is very taste . frequency serving blend Use it every morning before breakfast. I like that it is free caffeine . The package true to size I like a lot about this product!

a89f6dc1-eb8c-4439-a22f-6207302fd39c
Posted on Jan 2, 2023

Niccceee and suitable Niccceee and suitable Niccceee and suitable Niccceee and suitable Niccceee and suitable Niccceee and suitable Niccceee and suitable Niccceee and suitable Niccceee and suitable Niccceee and suitable Niccceee and suitable Niccceee and suitable Niccceee and suitable Niccceee and suitable Niccceee and suitable Niccceee and suitable Niccceee and suitable Niccceee and suitable

Posted on Dec 23, 2022

I love organic India Tulsi tea. I started drinking tulsi about 2 years ago and find it great for immune health and anxiety. The rose in this one has the extra benefit of calming. Organic India has high quality tulsi and it taste great. I drink a cup a day and look forward to it.

Posted on Oct 23, 2022

On the box it says that it is stress-relieving and magical and it truly is! I first tried this tea in India. It was offered to me as a calming tea before sleep and I was blown away by how good it is. I often make one of these if I wake in the night. It’s very comforting. I’ve also offered many boxes as gifts. That is how good & special this tea is.

Bestie ever I love this tea I use it every day and I’m going to keep buying the recommended it’s caffeine free packaging is eco-friendly taste size I love all of it it benefits you ingredient all natural it’s super food and the frequencies high you can serving there anything you can blend into the chill N

Posted on Sep 20, 2022

Posted on Aug 13, 2022

Posted on Jul 16, 2022

Herbal tea with organic ingredients, caffeine free, with a great rose taste. The package contains individually wrapped servings of normal size, keeping them fresh and easy to use when travelling or to take to the office for example. I like the benefit of relaxation that I get from drinking it.

Posted on Jul 8, 2022

I loved the scent of this tea bags! I can instantly notice the good quality of this. I use it to do a hair tonic and I love it, it came on a cute and colorful package, I can feel my scalp less sensitive and less itchy, it calms my scalp. The price is good for the size a normal number of bags for me it worth it. I haven’t try the taste but I definitely love the smell of it! I like the overall ingredients

Posted on Jun 19, 2022

A great blend of natural herbs with a fine sweet flavor with the addition of sweet rose. Best online price and best tea for gut issues. Individually wrapped bags always fresh. Finest quality I've found. This is my go to tea whenever my gut ails me. It actually heals GI inflammation.