TR

4.7
Based on 1,169 Ratings
Posted on Aug 7, 2022
8,575

I'm a big fan of masala tea especially during the winter months. This particular tea taste as great as the one that brewed in my favorite Indian restaurant. Very rich and warming flavor (you can literary feel cardamom and cloves). Absolutely great with regular milk, but works great with oatmilk too.

Posted on Mar 23, 2022

When you want your chai in a tea bag, this is great. It's a nice blend, add your creamy stuff and sweetener after the tea has steeped at least 5 min. Hint, put the tea bag in your big mug, pour a 1/4 of the mug of hot water over it, and put a cover on the top. Let it steep, then come back, fill up to 3/4 with more hot water, and then add your extras. It's wonderful. If it's not strong enough for you, use two bags.

Quality, ingredients and taste are all good. Size and package is cool. This tea has good blends and so it has alot of benefits as well. I quit caffeine long ago and switched to herbal teas and since then my mental and physical health is at its best. Hope you all stay well and healthy.

d16e298c-000c-4f78-af12-e5222a305bc2
4c069a7d-7a6d-450c-b2f1-61135a314f66
Posted on Jan 21, 2023

I usually prefer loose leaf teas but when I am at work, this is the perfect tea. The quality is very high and the spice blend and ingredients are high quality. It tastes warm and comforting especially in the winter. The tea bags are degradable which is good. Overall great tea for when you can’t make loose leaf.

Posted on Jan 3, 2023

Delicious chai tea. Good with milk and honey or sugar. I like both tulsi and chai teas, the combination is a good one. Tastes mostly like chai, but the tulsi flavor is noticeable too. Good quality ingredients always from this company, Organic India. Tulsi is calming and energizing so good benefit for any tea.

Posted on Dec 25, 2022

I didn't particularly like the taste of the original, but this chai was very good. I would buy it again because it's spicy and tasty whether made with milk or drunk black and warms you up in winter. I have tried many Chai teas on Iherb, and I like this one the most.

Posted on Nov 18, 2022

A great way to enjoy Chai without caffeine! I love spiced tea but most out there has caffeine including decaf chai which means reduce caffeine. It's not zero caffeine. I trust this brand and have enjoyed other flavors including ginger turmeric. The flavor is just right without being too strong or two watered down. I highly recommend this tea to anyone but if you have hypothyroidism plz stay away as tulsi can lower thyroid level (I am not a doctor)

Posted on Nov 12, 2022

I order this tea to never be without it! I use it to make my butter tea every morning! I also order from iHerb collogen, Lecethin, Inulin. I make the tea and pour it into a blender with 2 teaspoons of butter, organic cacoa, stevia — all from iHerb. THIS is my favorite hot chocolate!!!!! I have it first every morning!

Posted on Oct 17, 2022

I read online somewhere that this was one of the best Chai flavoured teas on the market and iherb was the only place I could find it for sale (I'm in Canada). I trusted the reviews and ordered 4 boxes. At first it smelled way too spicy but brewed it is just right. I drink mine with silk oat creamer or the seasonal silk pumpkin spice almond creamer and it's delicious hot or iced.

Posted on Sep 10, 2022