Page 1 - Reviews - One Brands, ONE Bar, Dark Chocolate Sea Salt, 12 Bars, 2.12 oz (60 g) Each - iHerb
TR
Posted on Oct 26, 2021

Like having a tasty chocolate bar but minus the high sugar and with loads of proteins. Not a huge fan of chocolate based snacks as I find them too sweet and synthetic but this one is great. The sea salt reminds me of Godiva sea salt chocolate bar, absolutely recommend it!

Posted on Sep 30, 2021

Good delivery speed and packaging. Previously purchased their lemon cake flavour and i loved that consistency and taste! hence got this flavour this time round for dad to try. i have faith in their taste! 💪🏼

Posted on Apr 6, 2022

Appreciate this is less sweet than most protein bar options, but sometimes it goes a little far to the salty side! Will order again as the macros are good and when paired with a cup of tea it’s a good snack option and definitely saved me from my chocolate cravings!

Posted on Apr 14, 2022

I love the salty over the dark chocolate. Ya, it’s not one of the super sweet or funky flavors but it tastes like an upscale chocolate bar. Always sold out , wish I could get more often.

Posted on Mar 2, 2022

My friend wanted this and I ordered it for her along with my items. I have tried it and I liked the taste. If you like sweet and salty things, this is very good and recommend it. However, it is on the pricy side of protein bars.

Posted on Sep 18, 2021

These are the best protein bars available. My husband is on dialysis and this is his breakfast of choice. Great to be able to get them from iherb.

Posted on Aug 19, 2021

I eat these because they are delicious. I get my chocolate fix and 20 grams of protein with only one gram of sugar. Often I only have 1/2 bar for a mid afternoon snack.

Posted on Jul 25, 2021

These were too salty for my Partner and my Co-worker. But I loved them! The texture would be ideal if it was used on the other "Chocolate Brownie" flavour!

Posted on Jul 4, 2021

Actually its has been out of stock for a while, and i want to buy it sooooo much. But after my first taste of it, it’s a bit disappointing. I think the salt spreading on top of the bar doesn’t really match the dark chocolate flavour. Now each time i eat it I just think of the proteins i can get without any enjoyment.

Posted on Nov 10, 2021

This brand has been my favorite all time. Love the quality of the bar, the ingredient contain inside just perfect and most important it contain protein. I'm impressed with the packaging, size and taste. My to go bar before my training workout, replacement meal or snack in between.