TR
4.6

4.6
Posted on Nov 28, 2022

I took a chance on these as I hadn't used a One A Day product in probably twenty years. But, hey, these were good! I really liked the energy I felt from them, and according to the ingredients, there are all kinds of good vitamins and minerals in there. I would definitely buy these again. The size of the package is good too.

Posted on Apr 4, 2022

Size of the pill is so easy to swallow, plus the dosage is only 1 pill daily. The ingredients suits me and suitable for anyone who wants to feel energetic. Has no after taste but it should not be take on empty stomach, it causes nausea. Be aware, it has caffeine in it

The quality and ingredients I believe are both good The size of the pills are too big to swallow, however taste is ok so far I been taking this daily and seems like getting a little more energetic from day, not feel so tired easily

470563b8-232f-406d-a627-5cec9521a22c
Posted on May 15, 2022

love that I only have to take 1 a day, losing 1 to kg a week and I'm happy with that, before I tried everything and never lost anything.

fca16483-c5c9-4a88-b10d-aba61845c477
Posted on Feb 5, 2023

It Works!!Good packaging,fast delivery,very effective,taste good,but size is big you should drink plenty of water with it,for women older than 18,should take daily,clean ingredients, ,totally recommend this product!!it’s all in one!

Posted on Jan 4, 2023

The fact that doesn’t smell like vitamins that make want to vomit, make it’s my favorite plus you only need 1 a day, usually I take 2 from other brands but this one I love it.

Posted on Jul 18, 2022

I'm 67 and have taken one-a-day-type vitamins many times over the years, usually with very little effect, but these vitamins are FANTASTIC! I've never had anything work almost immediately on me before.

Posted on Nov 3, 2022

Good product but not for me personally,, it gave me rapid heart rate not in a good way. And sometimes triggers my headache. Will not purchase again.

Posted on Mar 18, 2022

Its great and keeps me energized but the only problem is it makes me so nauseous and want to vomit

60d6c49f-af6b-407b-b9d0-ce045cd55b65
Posted on Feb 5, 2023

That gave me a lot of energy to start my day! Great effects for me.