TR

Posted on Dec 23, 2021
Great vegan protein option.

I've been taking rice protein powder for many years. It makes it easy to be vegan. Rice protein powder is 80% protein, not good but not bad tasting. All rice, naturally has some lead in it as the rice plant has an affinity for it in the soil, so look for that. I combine rice powder and hemp powder to reduce my total lead exposure.

Posted on Apr 20, 2022

I am a fan of Nutribiotic products for their quality and affordability. It also does not contain any of the multiple allergens that I am sensitive to, and provides excellent additional protein as well as BCAAs when I need it, particularly before exercise. I am 70+ years old and intend to stay active and physically fit for as long as I can. The benefits of a plant based diet with a healthy lifestyle which includes moderate workouts is enhanced by a good protein supplement that tastes great and blends with any other ingredients I mix with it.

Posted on Feb 25, 2022

Best organic rice protein that you can find at a very good price. The quality is legit, it's easy to dissolve in water just using a shaker. I really like the neutral test even a little bit sweet as the only ingredient is organic rice protein. The package is quite huge but ok, you're buying a big quantity!

Posted on Dec 13, 2021

This is a large bottle. What I like most about this protein is that it is raw vegan. Especially raw, that is rare, It is a bit gritty or better explained as if you ate cornstarch in water, but it is tolerable. We have this for part of the family and the others have Orgain vegan Protein, that has a smoother taste, but has Chia in which is a problem for some. This is pure rice protein. I mix it with rice milk or water, depends on need and likes of the family member.

Posted on Sep 3, 2021

I have been using this product for a number of years in my morning shake and it is excellent. There is no taste and it gives you all the protein you need for the day! I combine some OJ and water, kale greens, a banana and some frozen fruit. It keeps me going until lunch.

Posted on May 25, 2022

Rice protein is hard to come by I was happy to find this product! I'm intolerant to whey (milk) and soy so rice is the only way to go in terms of plant-based protein supplements. The package size is HUGE and there's a lot of product. The powder feels high quality because there were no impurities. The only con was the taste. I'm usually okay with anything bland but I found it hard to drink this with water. Perhaps it's better to add this product to juice or other liquids with taste.

Posted on Nov 11, 2021

This plant based protein powder has brown rice as the ingredient. Previously, I have used another brand that is not brown rice based and I find the taste of this brand superior. I appreciate the 3 Lb. package as more economical than the smaller one. I have mixed this with ground flax seeds, hemp protein, and water to make a cracker to help with my keto diet.

Posted on Aug 9, 2022

Since 2 years I take it and is great as is only sported rice, as I don’t want others protein brands because the ingredients list is too long and not so necessary , Is really healthy for vegetarians vegan and for all.

Posted on Jul 16, 2022

very good quality rice protein. loved the taste and the smell of it. it's a clean protein with no other additives. good for sweet and salty recipes or even to drink it mixed in water.

Posted on Jun 1, 2022

Love how big it is and the fact that it can go undetected once put in food. My kids dont seem to notice it at all.