Page 1 - Reviews - NutriBiotic, Nasal Spray, 1 fl oz (29.5 ml) - iHerb
TR
Oceans
Posted on Aug 13, 2021

Over a month with what I believe to be a fungal sinus infection. Did 2 10 days of 2 dif. Antibiotics and it didn’t do anything for me. 3 days of using this, 75% better. Maybe 8 days and I was totally fine. I was using with salt and 3 sprays of this as well, 3 times a day too. Give this spray a shot. Amazing results. Ordered a second bottle just to have on hand. 2 sprays each nostril like 4 times a day worked well for me.

Posted on Mar 8, 2022

I’ve used regular sea salt sprays, different brands a lot to calm my nose before it. But none helped. This spray is gentle, not much stinging when used. But very effective for soothing much irritated and dry nose. My one side of nostril was very much hypersensitive with frequent irritation, whenever just Light tough to my nose, like pinch or blotting my skin would trigger a sneezing followed by dripping etc. Occasional blocked nostril was also annoying me too. Then used this spray at night before sleeping. Honestly didn’t feel much comfort straight away. But still used it again next day afternoon once, single spray then at night again. After that I didn’t have the annoying sneezing anymore nor that sensitivity. It’s much calmer now, no dryness no bloody mucus in the morning. Happy that I got it.

Posted on Feb 20, 2022

I have had blocked nose for years! i was really looking for an alternative to the surgery (which was offered by many doctors). I have used this continuously for 6 months + I add a bit of apricot seed oil or almond oil in it and it worked like a charm!! I also purchased ION spray which also tremendously helps with those struggling with breathing through the nose!

Posted on Feb 18, 2022

If you are like me and get a stuffy nose ten minutes after your head hits the pillow at night, then a good nasal spray that has both antibacterial and cleansing effects is well worth having near your bed. This is a good quality nasal spray without steroids or nasty chemicals you don't want in your body. Please like my review if you found it helpful.

Posted on Jan 24, 2022

It is seriously good spray!!! A little bit of background of the purchase: since I have Graves disease I cannot use regular nasal sprays prescribe in most cases. But, of course, I need some alternative in case of getting sick. Anyhow, I've tried number of nasal sprays with salty water, etc. but this one is the best so far. It works great with congested nose and keep it able to breath for quite a long time. Of course, because there is grapefruit seed extract included, it can slightly burn right after use but it passes quite quickly. For sure will buy it again!!

Posted on Jan 20, 2022

Amazing spray,has a great effect on clogged nose or allergic rhinitis ,i spray it and it helps to clear out my nose ,breathing is easy with it ,Highly reccomend ! after covid I was struggling with blocked nose a month ,3 days after Spray has arrived ,It got rid of everything inside of my nose ,that has been there so long .

Posted on Oct 20, 2021

I have mold sensitivity and have always suffered with allergies. Just tried this based on ND recommendation and it works great! Was cleaning this weekend and kicking up a lot of dust in sorting clothes and this calmed my allergic reaction quickly. Works really well - love that I don't have to take steroids to relieve my allergies!

Posted on Oct 10, 2021

Love this nasal spray as I am a big fan of grapefruit seed extract. As someone who has suffered from sinus infection stuffy nose And runny nose this nasal spray knocks it out as well as we keep a big bottle of the grapefruit seed extract by Nutri biotic on hand at all times as well! Grapefruit seed extract is a natural anabiotic, you can put a couple of drops in your water every day and go about your day knowing that you’re keeping your immune system in check

Olya
Posted on Feb 23, 2022

I love it because it is a natural product, it helps with sinusitis, and the fact that it's made with GSE makes it more attractive to me.

Posted on May 4, 2022

soo good , after cleaning nose with sea water salt, we spray it , it's comfy have no scent , easy to use , use it for all my kids age was useful even three years old topping the running nose and clear stuffed nose , this company have really quality products, i will buy more 👍