Page 1 - Reviews - NutriBiotic, Ear Drops with Grapefruit Seed Extract Plus Tea Tree Oil, 1 fl oz (30 ml) - iHerb
TR
Posted on Dec 28, 2021

Very effective and comforting, plus it is natural and organic and safe too. Ear Drops of NutriBiotic contain extract of grapefruit seed and tea tree oil. It helps me keep my ear canals as clean as possible, well soften earwax and kill germs. I also add one drop to my toothbrush and brush my teeth. The result is excellent - excellent immunity! I always have NutriBiotic products in my medicine cabinet! Great product, I recommend it! If my review was helpful to you, click

Posted on Aug 16, 2021

I have had a smelly ear for the past few month, due to bacteria infection.The discharge from my ear gave a foul smell. On my 2nd day of usage the foul smell was halved. On the 3rd day, the foul smell have completely disappeared. Usage: Tilt the head sideways with the affected ear facing upwards. Place 2-3 drops into the ear then gently massage around the outside of the ear. Allow a few minutes for the drop to reach the ear drum by keeping the head tilted then use a tissue to wipe away the surpluses. Repeat it 3 times daily. If you got bacteria infection in your ear (smelly ear is the symptom), then you should buy this. If my review was helpful to you, pls click 👍.

Posted on Feb 22, 2022

Great stuff. I recommend you get someone help you apply these drops into your ear canals. I tried doing it myself and couldn’t really notice if its in. I had oil dripping out of my ear for a bit. I’m into ear cleanliness and have a ear-digger with an inbuilt camera. After using this, I can see that my ear canals are nicely oiled and shiny. It used to be flaky and dry. Personally feel that the ear canals are one of the things we usually don’t really care about. Would recommend if you’re into ear health.

Posted on Sep 29, 2021

I have been using the Ear Drops for a while. they are effective and easy to use. Very comforting to know that the drops are totally organic and natural. Quality is 100 %. and the size is great, but could come in a larger amount. Does not leave a bad taste in your throat when used as well

Posted on Feb 17, 2022

Item arrived within less than a week from ordering date. It is in good packaging condition, brand new and no leakage. This is a small bottle item. Will try it and feedback on the effects. Thank you seller

HMB
Posted on Jun 1, 2022

These ear drops are great for irritation in the ear; I have frequent itchiness and dryness in my ears and these ear drops eliminate the itching after application. I used them a few times within a couple of days when I had a lot of dryness in my ears and I was without any itchiness for weeks after. The bottle is a good size and will last a long time; the dropper is the same as for eye drops and very convenient for use.

Posted on Feb 5, 2022

I gave a 5 stars because the smell it's great, fresh, and im sure my ears will smell great too😂, i bought it thinking that will clean the wax away, i wiped the ear with a tissue and i could see a little bit going out, but don't imagine that it will come too much. I will try using it more frequently and maybe i will see a difference. But so far i think it is good and can not do any harm.

Posted on Jan 19, 2022

I started to use this ear drop around last week, I find it easy to use by just dropping 2 drops into my ear. The scent is barely noticeable. I feel it is effective for my ear cleaning routine. The quantity of this ear drop is bigger compared to the one sold in Malaysia. The quality and value of this ear drop is good.

Posted on Jan 14, 2022

i have had for many years sensitive swimmers ears and I figured out that my morning shower did not help improve the ear health. I started applying some ear drops every morning before the shower and the ear redness (inflammation) has almost gone. I hope these drops will save my next summer diving season..

Posted on Jun 30, 2021

In the spring, I periodically heard how through a stuffy left ear, despite the fact that it was clean. This may have been the result of post-COVID. I dripped three drops a day, sometimes twice, sometimes three times a day. On average, I applied three drops 2.5 times a day for 7 days. Perhaps I should have continued further.