TR

Based on 3,802 Ratings
2,959
Posted on Sep 23, 2022
8,232

I've tried the Vitamin Shoppe brand ZMA, Optimum nutrition, and NOW sports. This is about the same as the ON brand. The Vitamin Shoppe brand gave me crazy dreams, but that's pretty typical for some people. Im a guy and the recommended dose is 3 capsules. I take 2 to lessen the crazy dreams and not feel as groggy when i wake up. Everything is ok 15 minutes after waking. I'd try this if you want to get better sleep, especially if you workout/ lift weights.

Posted on Jan 27, 2023

I had purchased another brand while waiting for this shipment to arrive and while taking didn’t really notice any difference. Wow when I received this shipment after one night the change was incredible. Muscle soreness was minimal if at all and I while sleep pretty well anyway, this product took me to the next level. Consistent deep sleep and I feel very refreshed in the morning. So yes I would highly recommend ZMA Sports Recovery. No foul taste, top quality, good size bottle so I will be re ordering for sure

01a5070f-5da2-4acb-bebe-2fa87b1bd370
Posted on Jan 2, 2023

Recently I started feeling more energetic and less tired. Tracing back my intake of supplements, I remembered having started to take this more regularly. It helps me to sleep better. I do have some "hangover effect" the next morning even when I take only 2 (I am about 63kg). But it goes away after a while. I also find it difficult to get up at night to pee because of the effect of this supplement.

ef2e7952-f7da-405f-b9f7-3d11746ad4c3
Posted on May 9, 2022

ZMA, or zinc magnesium aspartate, is a popular supplement among athletes, bodybuilders, and fitness enthusiasts. It contains a combination of three ingredients — zinc, magnesium, and vitamin B6. ZMA manufacturers claim it boosts muscle growth and strength and improves endurance, recovery, and sleep quality. Aside from testosterone, ZMA may enhance sleep quality and aid immunity. These qualities can benefit many individuals, including athletes, bodybuilders, and fitness enthusiasts. ZMA is generally safe when taken at the recommended dosage. In 2000, researchers gave ZMA supplements to a group of NCAA football players working out twice a day. After 7 weeks, they found a significant increase in the players' testosterone and growth hormone, both of which are linked to muscle growth.

Posted on Apr 29, 2022

I’m in fourties’, working out 3:4 days a week After I start using ZMA I really slept deeply and nicely, I’m using it for more than 4 month now and always re-order the same brand Capsules size is not big at all Package quality is what you expect from now Recommended

Posted on Mar 5, 2022

i bought it again . it has nice package that is trustable and looks good. i ve been taking 1 or 2 pills a day before night with empty stomach. i workout regularly lifting weights. and feels like i ve been recovering better since taking this also gives me manly morning more often.

that combination of ingredients zinc/magnesium is key for recovery, is flavourless which is great, it helps me to sleep deeply during the night with no interruption, the package size is good as it'sa small jar, not bulky, it lasts for two months, I think the price is worth. the better the sleep, the better the performance and development, and overall recovery, physically and mentally

Posted on Jan 22, 2023

The quality of ZAM is very recommended The ingredients of it is very nice, size of the table is very good and taste is good, the package is good, I got compositions for that, very good for your sports and make your muscle stronger. ZAM is a natural mineral supplements support your immune and muscles

Posted on Jan 8, 2023

I recently tried a sport recovery supplement called ZMA and was thoroughly impressed with its quality, taste, and benefits. The capsules were easy to swallow and had no unpleasant aftertaste. The brand used high-quality ingredients and followed strict manufacturing processes to ensure the purity and effectiveness of the product. As for the benefits, I noticed a significant improvement in my muscle recovery time after intense workouts. I was able to fall asleep faster and wake up feeling more refreshed in the morning. I also noticed an increase in muscle strength and endurance. Overall, I was extremely satisfied with this sport recovery supplement and would highly recommend it to others looking to improve their athletic performance and recovery.

0tt0
Posted on Nov 1, 2022

In addition to being fantastic in promoting recovery from my workouts, I can tell that my sleep has improved as well. Using this as a daily nighttime supplement before crashing is awesome. Warning: You may need to dial it back (or only use after workout days) if you're feeling, well, runny in the morning. The magnesium in this supplement will work as a laxative. Therefore, you should also be wary of how much you eat at night before taking this (they recommend you to not take this on a full stomach). Just FYI!