TR

Based on 1,665 Ratings
1,297
Posted on Sep 1, 2022
Чудово!

Great bunch of useful mushrooms, I took to improve immunity, capsules are easy to swallow, quality product from a proven manufacturer, while taking it I was in a situation where I should have caught a cold but it did not happen, I think it is just because of the intake of these mushrooms. I recommend them.

8e7314e7-4270-44f5-8449-92e1a9d49b81
Posted on Aug 2, 2022

In the meantime it was really nice, I did not have a problem of alertness during the day but with a little more energy, it definitely helped. Another thing that helped in the short term was that I stopped waking up in the middle of the night to go to the bathroom. If you would like an update please like my review, and even if I helped you decide to buy or not I would love for you to like the review as well. Health to everyone!

Posted on Jun 21, 2022

Now Rei Shi Mushrooms are very good quality which contains organic ingredients and I like it cause it makes me feel better. I recommend to buy it for yourself. Just try and feel good. size is acceptable for swallow. I love iherbs packaging. Its superfood which increqse your immunity and gives an energy.

my friend said it was good 😊 anyway the results appears after a long term of consistent using , she is over all healthy so maybe it's helping her inside and once something is wrong I'm sure the immunity will be so much strong to fight the outsider 😊🍀 if you like my comment I'll be happy and it's also good for maintaining my immune system , make me happy people ❤️🥺🍀

Posted on Jun 4, 2022

There are clear and distinct reasons as to why Rei-Shi is referred to as the "Longevity Mushroom." Rei-Shi (or Ganoderma Lucidum) is being investigated for potential anticarcinogenic activity, though the studies have been largely in vitro, thus far. It also has confirmed immunomodulatory properties, to say nothing of its antioxidant, antiviral and antibacterial efficacy. Final note: "NOW" is a reputable brand, and it's sold by a lot of supplement purveyors. iHerb's price is VERY competitive. Their product availability, quality, shipping and customer service are second to none.

Posted on Apr 11, 2022

great product. it builds up your resistance It fights against common cold, cancer and tumor. I feel more energetic and lively after taking it. great product. Highly recommended to take for good health

6f8634ca-582e-4173-acc2-3d47575ebb43
Posted on Jan 19, 2023

I got these to help with my hpv symptoms (the bumps :/) This has significantly reduced the size of them in only a couple of days. I’ve continued to use them 4x a day. I take two at lunch and then two at dinner with water and food. Haven’t had an upset stomach, and i feel great. I really am so happy i found these. If you are struggling with symptoms as well don’t hesitate to buy these. They have given me so much peace of mind. Also i’m sure they’re helping with my immune system (obviously). They also don’t have a taste which i was sooo worried about. No taste or smell!!!!!!

Posted on Dec 26, 2022

Reishi is perhaps the most widely studied mushroom. There are a number of phytochemical compounds found within Reishi such as polysaccharides known as beta glucan, triterpenes and ganodermic acids which studies suggest can help to support a healthy immune system, healthy lipid metabolism, and overall vitality and wellness.*The capsules are easy to swallow.

Posted on Dec 1, 2022

Amazing product, fast shipping and great price. Ingredients are exactly what you are looking for l. Quality is top notch as well as the packaging. Great health supplement that I will be buying again. Taste is not bad either. I think I will have some been fits and improvements from this.

Posted on Oct 9, 2022
4,070

This product is a supplement for improving health, immunity, quality of life, well-being and mood. I bought it out of curiosity after reading "Vitamin" in the title of the search results. It filled some essential needs I had so far: energy boost and eliminated fatigue due to long flights and stress. NOW FOODS is become our family favorite brand! Highly recommended.