TR
4.8

4.8
Posted on Oct 22, 2022

Coenzyme Q10 (CoQ10) is a vitamin-like compound that plays a central role in cellular energy production. CoQ10 is found throughout the body, but is especially concentrated in the heart, liver, and kidney and production has been found to decline with age. CoQ10 works as a potent free radical scavenger in cell membranes, as well as within blood vessels. Years of scientific research have shown that CoQ10 helps to maintain a healthy heart and vascular system.

61798c6c-34a5-4b9f-95bf-c9b3a3b4101e
Posted on Sep 23, 2022

It is a great product to boost energy. I was previously sleeping too much and feeling un-rested. I would sleep the whole day and it was still not enough. After taking 100 mg of CoQ10, I get to sleep well and feel fresh when I wake up. I don't nap in the daytime. I like this brand. it is value for money.

efbafdbf-0e51-4f70-ac81-c01ed65d2ec9
Posted on Aug 3, 2022

This is another of those supplements where you just don't know how well it is working for you. I take it for general health and I have remained healthy so that's a positive. Now Foods is a good brand and their pricing is better than most. I'm happy with this.

Posted on Aug 20, 2022

So far so good. This coq10 is above the average that I have tried I think. Even if I take only one I can feel the difference as an antioxidant. I take this for cardiovascular and heart purposes and hopefully now products will continue to be good quality from now till forever.

Posted on Jul 11, 2022

Great value for money plus acceptable ingredients other than ubiquinone. My son had his first heart surgery years ago and doctors are amazed at the condition of his heart. He's been taking CoQ10 and K2 for 10 years.

Posted on Jan 27, 2023

I love the energy I experience when I take these with a meal. It makes a night and day difference for me. This brand is much more reasonably priced than others and I trust the quality.

Posted on Jan 15, 2023

I've been taken this CoQ10 based on a nutritionist recommendation. I like having it in 100 mg so I could adjust adjust the dose when it was necessary. Also, the capsules are small and easy to swallow.

Posted on Jan 10, 2023

This product was recommended to my husband by a friend, and approved by his doctor, to add to his prescribed BP meds, to help keep his BP at a good level.

Posted on Nov 24, 2022

My friend from Europe asked me to buy this product. She and her husband are using it for many years and seeing the good results.

Posted on Oct 31, 2022

this vitamin has a great quality and ingredient. coq10 is very good for our cardiovascular health. it also good for our brain health. thanks iherb.