TR
4.5

4.5
Posted on May 11, 2022
Good

This powder it’s really something else i’m speaking about antioxidant of the the quality for the benefit product superfood it’S VERY useful for the health and also for your diet also the taste is mix and it’s smoothy i like it improvement from me u can use it now

8dc53a9a-29aa-4fa4-852a-85c0f2affa18
4f4efb7a-bc09-410f-a980-5661520ed2e9
Posted on Aug 25, 2022
4,070

I'm highly satisfied with this Pure Powder Wheat Grass product so much, I've noticed a lot of good changes on my well-being, one thing that amazed me so much is that I'm not anymore keen on eating too much foods, it looks like it will help me lose a lot of weight and I'm loving it.

Posted on Jan 22, 2023

Now Wheat Grass powder is a green superfood with many health benefits including Vitamin A & C and detoxification. I mix the powder with juice and it dissolves easily and has a mild taste. The Now brand offers a quality product at a reasonable price. This is a product for all age ranges (my kids also drink their wheat grass powder shake every day).

Posted on Jan 11, 2023
1,457

She read about the benefits of wheat sprouts and ordered powder for making cocktails. I am a fan of smoothies and cocktails. Usually I do with kefir, banana, cinnamon. Add a spoonful of wheat sprouts. I don’t feel the smell. It's nice to drink. No unpleasant sensations. Hair grows better and the skin has become much better. I am very happy. Please put a like, I will be pleased.

Posted on Mar 7, 2022

This is a good quality organic superfood powder that made my skin glowing! Pure wheatgrass with no grittiness when I make juice or add in smoothie. This replaced the chlorella for me because I’m concerned there’s iodine in it. Great for keeping your skin healthy, weight loss, detoxification , immunity, and slowing down age process

Posted on Jan 3, 2023

Really happy with this purchase of Organic Wheatgrass. Love to mix it in smoothie with frozen fruits in the morning. It doesn’t taste bad like some of the other brands

Posted on Dec 31, 2022

I am so glad that this one has the whole powder instead of just the juice and that the wheat grass is grown outside and not indoors in an artificial environment.

Posted on Dec 28, 2022

I use daily, tasty is hard to enjoy at first but it is a very good product and a great price - NOW is a firm favorite of mine

Posted on Dec 17, 2022

Wheat grass is super healthy! I can always trust NOW brand's quality products. I add it to my superfood drink and it tastes great. High in alkalinity, too!