TR

Based on 1,449 Ratings
1,158
Posted on Jan 3, 2023
Good quality

Good quality vitamin c product. should be careful if you are taking any amphetamine containing medication (like Adderall or vyvanse) because it reduce the absorption beacuse of acidity (so dont use vitamin c at least hour before or after taking vitamin c). great antioxidant. bought it because of the coronavirus

Posted on Oct 9, 2022
4,070

This product is a supplement for improving health, immunity, quality of life, well-being and mood. I bought it out of curiosity after reading "Vitamin" in the title of the search results. It filled some essential needs I had so far: energy boost and eliminated fatigue due to long flights and stress. NOW FOODS is become our family favorite brand! Highly recommended.

Posted on Jul 10, 2022

This vitamin C is fantastic if you react to every other kind. Histamine issues can be daunting and if your gut is in bad shape, you're going to react to all kinds of foods and supplements. This one was great for me. Unfortunately you have to take a lot of it! I tried buying it in bulk but making the capsules are a real pain with this fatty powder. This one is much easier!

I like to take my vitamin C as ascorbyl palmitate because it has better absorption and effectiveness, according to what I've read, and I've been doing so for years. Depending on availability and budget, I occasionally switch to a few different brands, but as far as I can tell, this is an excellent one.

Posted on Nov 24, 2022

Good price and quality, Will purchase again. Ascorbyl palmitate has been shown to help inhibit oxidative stress to lipids and protects red blood cells, endothelial cells and brain and nerve tissue from free radicals. Scientific evidence suggests ascorbyl palmitate can maintain high levels of circulating ascorbic acid longer than ordinary ascorbic acid.

Posted on Jan 10, 2023

The best form of Vitamin C out there, fat soluble and highly absorbent, the best for immunity with 500mg per serve is perfect. I always take this for baseline immunity.

Posted on Dec 21, 2022

best form of vitamin c its my second order its really very effective form of vitamin c which stay in your body for hours or days not like regular vitamin c which flushed out of your body very quickly

Posted on Dec 18, 2022

I trust NOW products.It is a family owned brand and ingredients are natural and well controlled.This is the only form of vitamin C that crosses the blood brain barrier.

Posted on Dec 12, 2022

This is a cost-effective way to get a liposomal-type vitamin C. Because it is fat-soluble, it absorbs well into the tissues of the body.

Posted on Dec 10, 2022

The best vitamin C for people with extremely sensitive stomach like me. I use in combination with Now foods Wrinkle rescue and would say the effect is excellent.