Page 1 - Reviews - No Cow, Protein Bar, Chocolate Sprinkled Donut, 12 Bars, 2.12 oz (60 g) Each - iHerb
TR
Posted on Mar 9, 2022

I've tried a number of no cow bars, and these are slightly different consistency, with a chocolate shell! Super tasty, the inside is nice and soft (not at all paste like) while the chocolate is thin, so not too sweet! (I'm not a big sweet tooth). Delicious overall and super light! Still amazed by the taste and 20g protein!

Posted on Apr 24, 2022

These chocolate sprinkled donut bars are much nicer quality than the more gooey flavours, the bar is not chewy and is more than sweet enough if you have a sweet tooth, even though it only has 1 gram of sugar (wish it was zero, but so be it). High protein is a big plus for vegan diet.

Posted on Jun 14, 2022

This is a great option for vegans (although I'm not one). The taste is delicious, the 60gr size is enough to keep me going during workouts, it has less calories than other bars, and this kind has a light chocolate coat that makes it extra tasty.

Posted on May 13, 2022

One of my favorite flavors! The chocolate coating outside makes it taste like a candy bar. Will be my go-to bar for my sugar cravings.

Posted on Jun 25, 2022

I love it, it’s not the best I’ve tried but it’s good 🙃

Posted on May 10, 2022

The new coated variety are incredible! Especially if you desire more of a treat!

Posted on Apr 17, 2022

Delicious. Very soft inside with a nice thin coating of chocolate and sprinkles.

Posted on Jun 14, 2022

I was looking for dairy free protein bar. I like this taste, and texture. good meal replacement

Posted on May 5, 2022

Good plant based ingredients, tastes good.

Posted on Apr 21, 2022