TR
4.5

4.5
Posted on Nov 4, 2022

Description 8 Delicious Servings Over 100 Years of Heritage Made with Real Nestle® Cocoa 99.9% Caffeine Free Kosher Dairy Good Food. Good Life®  Per 1 Packet: 25 Calories 0% Sat Fat. - 0% DV 135 mg Sodium - 6% DV 4 g Total Sugars Thoughtful Portion - 1 pkt + 6 oz = 1 portion Over 100 Years of Chocolatey Memories Our sustainably-sourced cocoa beans produce a smooth and delicious hot cocoa ready in seconds. We look forward to being your hot cocoa of choice for your family traditions and memories for years to come. Good to Know Nestle® Rich Milk Chocolate Hot Cocoa Mix is not only good for cold winter days. It can be enjoyed with family and friends all year long. get this drink now

f23a8f4a-7538-481e-9e8c-2d00d1c70981
Posted on Oct 29, 2022

Love this nestle chocolate drink without the guilt because its fat free. Good on cool autumn nights. I love it even with just adding plain water the tsate is still good. If you want it more thick and creamy , just add it on warm milk. Definitely a must have in my pantry. I recommend this drink for those with sweet tooth and loves choco drinks!

7e8f7995-3b0b-4b9b-8769-bacce88ff14b
Posted on Nov 27, 2022

it's amazing!! it's chocolaty and rich the taste is decadent the size is a good cup and the packaging is individual it's delicious to drink with milk or just water the serving is per cup delicious!! the quality is spot on the taste is great not to smoky you still can taste the oyster the size is small the packaging is standard great seafood product the flavor is great!! I would recommend you to try for yourself!

Posted on Oct 13, 2022

Good quality hot chocolate amazing taste the ingredients are 0 sugar added and the package is used for one cup serving you just mix it with water or milk and drink it bon appetit

3fb31dd6-16e8-40eb-952d-d523acb37d60
Posted on Jun 12, 2022

I really love drinking hot chocolate and this is the best!!!! I also tried the marshmallow one and the original one, they all taste good!!! I also like the quality of the chocolate in it, I recommend getting it if your a fan of hot chocolate!!! I also like how it easy to make and serve for yourself or for anyone else, you just need to mix it with hot milk and that’s it, you can also add toppings like marshmallows, whipping cream or any toppings you prefer!!!!

7de0df9b-1cec-4fa1-9319-a8ff93e4c26c
Posted on Sep 4, 2022

I love this rich cocoa! It tastes so good, you don't even have to add a lot of milk, just a tiny bit. the best

Posted on Aug 31, 2022

Though it's low in calorie, taste is still great. This one is individually packed and very convenient. However, it's always out of stock.

Posted on Feb 22, 2022

The taste is so rich! I'm not a fan of hot chocolate but this one taste great, but I love very chocolatey hot chocolate so I have to add cocoa powder.

Posted on Nov 21, 2022

I tried other variations of the Nestle cocoa mix, but didn’t see a huge difference between this one and the others. They taste the same.