TR
4.5

4.5
Posted on Jan 26, 2023
Overall, it’s a good product.

I’ve noticed after a couple of weeks my joints of my fingers were not as bad as it was before I took this product. It’s easy to swallow, it doesn’t have any after taste. Just not a fan I have to take 3 caps daily to notice the effects.

Posted on Jun 5, 2022

Reishi mushroom has been used to help enhance the immune system, reduce stress, improve sleep, and lessen fatigue. People also take reishi mushroom for health conditions such as: High blood pressure.

Posted on Jan 30, 2023

very good very nicevery good very nicevery good very nicevery good very nicevery good very nicevery good very nicevery good very nicevery good very nicevery good very nicevery good very nicevery good very nicevery good very nicevery good very nicevery good very nice

Posted on Nov 16, 2022

Now and then when my diet isn't best I'd like to supplement with super foods, This is one of those supper foods I supplement with.

Posted on Nov 13, 2022

Very good quality the size is good the mushroom is benofical it has ingredients which have benefit good package and good for immunity superfood energy detox longevity taste

Posted on Oct 24, 2022

I bought this for my mom and it helps her to sleep better. I also started taking it daily. No effect is obvious yet but i believe it takes longer to see

Posted on Sep 5, 2022
4,070

Great quality supplement for my healthy immune system, this superfood is an essential capsule that will boost everyone's wellbeing. Glad I got this in a very reasonable price.

Posted on Aug 30, 2022

Much better than the product of HostDefense. The powder has an intense smell and taste (signs of quality). I feel a benefit for my overall health. Improves immunity and promotes longevity.

Posted on Aug 24, 2022

Great product! Reishi mushrooms increase immunity, provide powerful protection to cells and have a general strengthening effect on the body. It activates the production of natural killer cells and increases the number of neutrophilic granulocytes, which destroy pathogens of bacterial, viral and fungal infections.

Posted on Jul 27, 2022

Good quality. The pills didn't look full so I called the manufacturer and they clarified a change in their filler formula but same active ingredient amount.