TR

1,245

Posted on Oct 1, 2022
2,311

Posted on Feb 10, 2022

This is a re-order which is part of my vitamins range to keep my immune system up. Good that it does not have adverse effect on my stomach. Like it that it has wild rosehips in its ingredient list. The taste is easy to accept though unlike the previous brand that I was taking. The packaging is also very eye pleasing.

5342c334-fe5c-4571-b86d-ea15eff95f4d
Posted on Nov 24, 2022

I like that this vitamin C also has rose hips, which has anti-inflammatory properties. This combination is good to boost the immune system. The tablets are small, easy to take and you only need to take one a day. I will buy this item again.

Posted on Apr 24, 2022

Just what I was looking for to increase my Vitamin C and this item is value for my money!

ff4d4386-9600-41a4-a28b-cc2633f1cf43
Posted on Nov 5, 2022

good Vit C for every day for us. Prompt shipping and well packaged

Posted on Oct 2, 2022

I like these vitamin c chewable tablets. They taste very citrusy and are easy to take without water.

Posted on Sep 1, 2022

Good price for this supplement; since I started taking it year round, I feel generally healthier.

Posted on Apr 18, 2022

I found these a little hard to swallow but caused me no upset stomach or other effects.