TR

4.5
Posted on Jun 19, 2022
1,318
很好!

My parents always complained about what to eat in the morning at the very beginning of their ketogenic diet, since they don't bake as I nornally do, and we live in two different countries. I ordered some keto or low-carb granola packs for them to quickly fill themselves before their daily routine workouts. So far I've never heard any complaints. They are gappy to try granolas of any flavours. Hope they like these too.

Posted on Mar 7, 2022

This was on sale when I bought it. I wasn't pay attention when was the expiration date and it is April. taste a little stale... especially there is a lot of coconut in it. coconut taste kind of off. but overall it is not too bad since it was on sale.

6bc74f73-3935-4196-a1e7-66be85d66be1
32e46bdc-2176-4c1e-9c65-8cf09b5c2987
49f4e608-c6ab-4196-b34c-00a6be1f66da
Posted on Oct 6, 2022

The quality of the ingredients is great, it tastes great, I love the chia seeds and pumpkin seeds. So yummy. I honestly didn’t even get as far as using it as cereal, I used it as a snack and found it to be filling. The ingredients are packed full of nutrients so this is really a top quality granola.

Posted on Oct 3, 2022

Not overly sweet, these are perfect if you are pursuing a ketogenic diet. It does not taste bland as well, was recommended by a friend to try this out. Can usually finish one box over a week. Highly recommended to pair it with milk if its too hard to chew.

Posted on Sep 1, 2022

I'm a big fan of their products including KETO grain free granolas, kiddy cereal and those regular but lower in sugar type. They are hearty and has generous amounts of nuts and seeds in the mix, it doesnt feel like you are consuming empty calories. This is a little sweeter than my preference so I pair it with my chia yoghurt pudding in small amounts as a topping with raspberries compote. Please click on like if this review helped!

Posted on Aug 21, 2022

Nature's Path Organic Ketola Crunch is delicious Keto Granola. It has a grain and gluten free formula that is perfect for those on the keto diet. It is also made with natural ingredients, which makes it a healthy choice for breakfast or snack time. The granola is packed with different seeds and nuts, which gives it a delicious taste and crunchy texture. I highly recommend Nature's Path Organic Ketola Crunch to anyone looking for a delicious and healthy granola option.

Posted on May 3, 2022

I bought the product for at least half the price, so it was really worth it to me! Delicious, and crunchy, just a pity I did not mix the ketola with regular Granola because there are a lot of seeds than regular granola and it is the healthiest part delicious and expensive

Posted on Feb 5, 2023

I like pumpkin seeds and they go well with the coconut and the vanilla flavor when paired with some unsweetened plant based milk for breakfast. The ingredients seem to be of good quality, but I guess that impacts the price, which I consider a bit too high, specially for the size of the package/amount of product.

Posted on Jun 25, 2022
1,505

Last time I bought this keto granola for my parents and got very positive feedbacks. They said it was crunchy but chewing friendly for seniors like them. This time I got it for us as well. With clusters of pumpkinseeds, the texture would be crunchy and tasty.

Posted on May 1, 2022

Good Keto snack and breakfast choice. Quite a big bag. The ingredients is simple and good. No artificial material is added. A super friendly and health choice. Quality is good. I like this one more then the blueberry favour as this one with pumpkin seed and is less sweet. I will definitely try other favour.