TR
4.8

4.8
Posted on Apr 24, 2022

this is by far my favorite vitamin C supplement on the market! The fact that it has a few other supplements (zinc, Vit D, B12 and many more) in it makes it even better in addition to Iherb‘s Amazingly great price and special offers you can’t go wrong with these! They’re very potent and they work throughout the Covid season my children my husband and I have not had Covid once!! I truly do consider these the best on the market and I continually buy them from Iherb over and over! Good for all people of all ages it’ll keep you and your family healthy as well I pray. I take two capsules a day and have for years. for some people these capsules might be a little big but they’re slick on the outside coating so they should go down with just a sip of water easily as they do for us. After all the reason we buy it is for the quality which is of the highest ingredients.

300cfb79-d2f2-4170-a349-0be3c7d93299
Posted on Jul 8, 2022

I recommended this for a few relatives back in Feb, and I think some of them keep ordering and said it worked well for them. I have only taken one bottle during the 5th wave of COVID season. It's good, but I personally prefer dissolvable tablet or gummies. Love that it has the three herbal ingredients.

Posted on Dec 31, 2021

Great product, reasonable prices & fast shipping! My family is delighted with these vitamins! Immune 24 really works by providing extra energy & has cut down the duration of my cold symptoms in half! I highly recommend all of there products!

Posted on Nov 16, 2022

A friend introduced this to me during covid, it contains echinacea which she said protects the lungs and I tried them together with my whole family, so far so good, price point is just right specially when its on sale!

Posted on Oct 12, 2022

Effective pill, easy to swallow, does not have a taste, packed well and made it easy to take pills without spilling, good quality and compact size, helped easy flu symptoms

Posted on Sep 22, 2022

This has helped our whole family get through a really bad bout of whooping cough and hope it continues to keep us well and healthy too!

Posted on Jul 21, 2022

I was recommended to this by a relatives, and she kept ordering and said it worked well for her & family. This is my second batch of order for my family during this COVID season.

Posted on Mar 9, 2022

Easy to swallow. We didn't experience any after taste. Simple- taking one gel cap is way more convenient than sorting out and swallowing 4 nutrient capsules.

Posted on Apr 1, 2022

I am giving 3star for now because i am yet to receive my order and start using it but i trust nature's bounty and i am sure that for 24hours i am covered. I will surely be back to give you guys update after using for some weeks or 1month. Thank you

Posted on Sep 30, 2022

I love the ingredients in this product as they are great as a cold remedy. I'm not a big fan of the rice bran oil in there though. So far I have been avoiding getting sick so I'll keep taking this product regularly.