TR
4.7

4.7
Posted on Jun 30, 2022
super hidrating

this mask sheet is very hidrating and nourishing for dry skin.i am in my early 30s and I have dry skin. it is my favorite sheet mask. first time trying something with Shea butter. the size is good too as there is enough serum inside to moisturize properly your skin. I believe it is appropriate for any adult age. and suitable for sensitive skin too as it doesn't have a lot of fragrance. I used 2 sachets in 1 week and my skin felt fabulous!

Posted on Aug 26, 2022

I really enjoyed this face mask. It has a pleasant scent and the serum is light and a watery cream. You can use the leftover in the package to moisturize your neck and decloutage. It did not irritate my sensitive skin and left it feeling smooth and soft. It was gentle on my skin and uses high-quality ingredients.

Posted on Nov 12, 2022

This mask is the perfect pick me up if you are tired or had a lack sleep. I like to put it on before work or meeting friends. It’s really soothing & hydrates your skin.

Posted on Feb 21, 2022

I haven't tried this fast sheet mask yet but I tried other face sheet mask of this brand and I really like it.

5eb006b5-692a-4f23-9011-f758ad27f3a9
Posted on Feb 15, 2022

Mask sheet is my addiction 😍😍❤️❤️❤️ i am in love

eeb1335b-16f6-4621-a135-2315eb0e2994
F4AE17C969
Posted on Mar 11, 2022

Love its creamy texture! I kept it on my face for about 15 min and notices it was hydrated and moisturized the whole day!

Posted on Dec 3, 2022

great smelling scent and easy to apply I have read and agree to the Review guidelines.

Posted on Nov 24, 2022

really nice face mask i liked the smell and it left my face feeling soo smooth

Posted on Feb 13, 2022

Great mask! Suitable for sensitive skin too, did not irritate my acne prone skin at all