TR

5,070
Posted on Feb 23, 2022
1,936
LUNG FORMULA GEM

For quite a while, I was looking for some respiratory system nourishment supplement to order for my father, who had a severe case of Covid back in the last summer and hasn’t been fully rehabilitated since then. And finally I found this product by Natural Factors which turned out to be quite rare among this category. It’s been about one and a half week since he started this supplement, and already after few days my father notices that he feels way much less discomfort in lungs after going upstairs, which back in the day was a real challenge for him as he used to get short of breath every time he had a little stress on the lungs. As for now, my father seems very happy about this product, and we’ll see more in next days. P.S. plz don’t forget to ✨thumbzzz upp✨ if you find my review useful)

231ed139-a26a-47f5-8450-af80e10ffe01
4ab14bbe-fc5d-48f5-92d2-8c8c93e3630d
Posted on May 8, 2022

I got COVID 19 recently with heavy productive cough. i start taking this supplement and my cough is getting less and so is the mucus..wonderful product. excellent quality product. very good ingredients. This product improve my lungs condition. This product also have wild cherry extract which us good fir lungs health

07b370b8-7cd4-4218-8944-acc24e975f64
Posted on Feb 6, 2022

I feel better after using this miracle. It's lightened my cough and phlegm. In the past, I was allergic to smells, cough, and a phlegm, and I was in bad condition, but after using this miracle, I've gotten a lot better and I'm going to continue using it.

6cb75b7c-6d31-4365-9e95-7adbeedb5e40
Posted on Aug 19, 2022
1,685

A good supplement for the health of the lungs and sinuses. You can even take it as a preventive measure.. If you want to get rid of sputum as soon as possible, then believe me, you need to drink these pills. The reception is pleasant, and most importantly, it shortens the days of recovery. Breathing became much easier, recovered in a few days. I advise you to buy, I will definitely order more for myself.

Posted on Feb 2, 2023

Was exposed to some ill people, was concerned even though, I keep my immunity up but for this wanted to do a 10 day EXTRA Boost. I used 6 a day for 10 days. Got rid of Yuk and am fine Appreciate the quality. Impressed with the ingredients. Good supplement quick swallow so ko taste

55f39863-0d60-485d-b975-634273f8063f
Posted on Jan 6, 2023

I have COPD and a deviated septum which makes using my oxygen tube nose cannula difficult at times. I've been trying different sinus health aids and this is one I'd buy again. I'm sleeping more hours through the night and have less pain in my lungs from breathing too hard and love the extra rest. I can feel that the increased regenerative energy worked in my chest and back muscles when I get up in the morning. The smooth capsules are easy to swallow and my order was expertly packed by iHerb employees.

Posted on Sep 5, 2022

Since single NAC supplement is hard to find these days, this is the second best thing i could get. I normally take 600mg of NAC and this tablet only has 200mg. But this is formulated with other components that are beneficial to lung health like bromelain from pineapple (Bromelain inhibits covid infection). Wild cherry is used for colds, cough, bronchitis and other lung problems. Mullein Extract works as an expectorant, it helps loosen bronchial secretions and expel mucus. Marshmallow root builds protective coat in throat thus relieves irritation, swelling and also reduce dry cough. My husband used to have compromised lungs due to multiple pneumothorax (during youth) and twice cases of tb infection. This supplement is a must for him to keep his lung healthy. His sinus symptoms have greatly improved and he is no longer coughing (due to mucus build up) in the morning.

Posted on Aug 30, 2022