TR

Posted on May 11, 2022

I love how effective this product is! Good quality product! My LO and has been diagnosed with ASD. Sleeping has been a nightly struggle for us. I love that the ingredients is 100% drug free and it's also a vegan. Strawberry flavor just what the taste my LO love take. Size is just right for the kids and easily dissolve. I used to give this to him every night 30 mins before bed time and it works like magic! His sleeping habits has improved a lot since I gave this to this as nightly supplement for him. We are both benefitting on how this product works, good sleep equals good mood! Will surely order again!

63c53646-3613-4830-a2c5-d3ff9728c417
Posted on Jul 16, 2022

Very easy for kids to swallow and good taste. Works within around 15 minutes and sets them for a good bedtime routine. We tried years of red glow lights, dark quiet time for 2 hours prior to bed, reading stories, cuddling, cosleeping etc, but just would take hours to fall asleep, affecting everyone's health and happiness. We all get much better sleep now.

Posted on Feb 19, 2022

Easy to take, small pink tablet with nice flavour and smell. Takes the edge off my 5 year old's difficulty in winding down to sleep (particularly when overtired). Went from 2 plus hours from bed to sleep to under 30 minutes. She now asks for her tablet if she's had a big day. No side effects, wakes up at her usual time and bounces out of bed. Overall improvement in behaviour as she isn't so tired and acting out.

Posted on Feb 1, 2022

this product really helped me an my child . my child was bouncing off the walls all hours into the night of once she had these she settled right down an it helped her to be able to relax an get the sleep she really need an helped get her back into her normal sleeping pattern she had amazing night sleeps an well rested to start the day so many great things to say about this item I recommend this 110%

Posted on Dec 1, 2021

my restless 5 year old could take 1-3 hours to settle, now around 15 mins she is asleep and waking much happier. She has difficulty falling asleep due to sensory issue, if she gets uncomfortable it takes ages to nestle back in. this has been a life changer for us.

Posted on Sep 3, 2021

I started giving these to my nearly 5 year old daughter and it has completely changed nights in our house. She would sometimes scream for hours at bedtime but now 20-30 mins after having her chewable tablet she tells us she feels tired and is happy to go to bed. She’s asleep within minutes. The tablet tastes nice and dissolves quickly in her mouth. Shipping from iherb to Australia was very quick, it only took about 8 days to arrive.

Posted on Jul 3, 2022

This product helps my 6 yr old son go to sleep. Otherwise he lays in his bed and plays with toys for 2hrs. Awesome product

Posted on Jun 11, 2022

Love these for the kids. Taste great and easy to use. I got so tired of sharing the bed with the kids and getting woken at all hours. Give these a try and you’ll hopefully be off to dreamland like we are! Sleep tight

Posted on Jun 6, 2022

These are great for children who struggle to get to sleep. Kids like to the taste, can be chewed or crushed and put into a drink.