TR

4.7
Based on 2,200 Ratings
1,791
Posted on Apr 14, 2022

I have been taking this fiber for several days. The product is in powder form (pure, without contamination). I take 1 scoop per day as directed. Easy to use by mixing into water, juice, cereal, yogurt, or smoothies. There are no side effects yet. I feel that the emptying of the colon has increased, which made me happy.

beaf63ed-c330-466f-ad65-8181e5e1ded0
Posted on Dec 16, 2022

safe quality ingredients and is a good Supplement to take because good digestion plays such a big rool in your health, idk at which age i am 20 tho you should take i it's a good fiber amount esp on the go like added to smoothies it gives you 11 grams of fiber

57057423-1df7-4000-9df5-f85912f0c04a
Posted on Apr 13, 2022

I have tried many kind of fiber supplements before and they give me half of a headache. This one is excellent in that it is more natural, gentle on my gut and the composition is more like food rather than a supplement. It has a wonderful taste and I don't even bother to mix it with water. I eat a spoonful with a large glass of water.

Posted on Apr 12, 2022

I usually add it to my smoothies and despite having a mildly strong smell when you open the package, I don't find it adds much of a taste to my food. It has helped with my digestion and diet on those days when I don't eat enough fiber.

Posted on May 5, 2022

I had bariatric surgery in January of 2022 and because of the specialized diet I wasn’t able to consume fiber-rich foods. This powder has made me feel so much better without the gassy after effects of psylliums.

c917f00e-3870-4f7e-b750-75be8337ef7e
Posted on Feb 14, 2022

Dissolves quickly in warm/hot water when mixing with teas or coffee. Can be mixed with whey protein isolate too. Great source of fibre and gets things working in no time *wink*.

cc82e9aa-b2d6-40a3-a501-61c37c347ce1
iHerbCustomer
Posted on Jan 27, 2023
1,645

On the recommendation of Tatyana Shakhvorostovaya feed with this powder of herself and the daughter-in-law who gave birth recently, respectively, there are problems with the chair. The powder is delicious, smells of baked apples and tastes the same, a measuring spoon in your mouth, stacked with chlorophyll water. Divine recipe from Tatyana for your intestines! You will be healthy!

Posted on Jan 26, 2023

The powder is fine and dissolves easily in water, but the taste is a little bit bitter, so it's hard for me to drink it in water. I will try to incorporate it my salads with the dressing, but probably won't repurchase, even though the product itself has great quality and the blend of fibers is actually really good.

Posted on Jan 25, 2023

I put this in my yogurt every morning and there isn’t any funny taste. My gut feels better and helps me stay fuller for longer. I have hashimoto’s disease and slowly learning what makes my gut feel better. This is definitely a huge benefit and I don’t want to go without it.