Page 1 - Reviews - Mizon, Water Volume EX, 5.07 fl oz (150 ml) - iHerb
TR
Posted on May 7, 2022

No significant changes were noticed, and I had great expectations from this quality medical brand. It is better for a hotter season, the composition moisturizes without making you sticky or greasy. Oily skin will benefit from it the most. Dont think it is an anti-age product. Frequent use is possible.

Posted on Jun 6, 2022

I tried its cream before and it saved my dehydrated skin, so I wanted to try the essence as well. It's my first time using liquidy essence like this, it's slightly thicker than toner, but it gives good moisture. Of course, it's an essence, you don't wanna expect much. But it's very light, well-absorbs into the skin, and provides decent moisture. I have dry skin, want to try with its cream together.

Posted on Mar 21, 2022

i use it as a toner. hydrates immediately, neutral scent, size isn't the biggest , can be good for trips. happy with this product , its my second bottle already

Posted on Mar 11, 2022

I like first essences and this one seems hydrating, I just don't enjoy the scent of it. It is packed in a simple, elegant bottle with a quite affordable price, so it might be a good choice.

Posted on Feb 23, 2022

Great quality and price. Thank you iherb!

Posted on Apr 3, 2022

excellent! I will buy again!

Posted on Mar 28, 2022

Good quality and reasonable price.

Posted on Feb 18, 2022
1921

Auto-translated from Russian

I take it again, for the summer it is an ideal option instead of serum: it moisturizes very well and absorbs quickly. Does not interfere with the penetration of light cream. I smear my face directly with my fingers, it is not water, but has a certain density, so the consumption is economical. In winter I use analogues of the same manufacturer. Ordinary tonics (per cotton wool) sit on the shelf almost untouched until the expiration date is over. not perfumed, but the smell is. Applied like a serum, under a cream. It's worth a try. I tried a lot of things in general and continue to try, but I always return to Mizon and recommend it to you. If it was useful, please press your finger, I collect bonuses.

Posted on Mar 15, 2022

Auto-translated from Russian

The first time I ordered a trial set of mizon, I was delighted! It was all over and I decided to try this essence, I didn’t lose, it’s like I drank water after a drought!) Super moisturizes, the effect is visible at the first application !!! I'm just delighted! The smell is very pleasant for me, not too pronounced! I recommend!

Posted on Apr 2, 2022

Auto-translated from Japanese

It was on sale so I bought it as a trial! It is a texture that feels a little thick. Fragrance Almost unscented !? There is a slight amount, but it doesn't bother me at all. The moisturizing power was also high and it was quite good ♩ Personally, it has a moisturizing effect similar to that of Depacos lotion (* ´˘` *)