Page 1 - Reviews - Mizon, Snail Repairing Foam Cleanser, 2.02 fl oz (60 ml) - iHerb
TR
Posted on Apr 2, 2022

This product is amazing. At 30, I'm still fighting acne, but also wrinkles. I have suffered through acne most of my life and have tried EVERYTHING. From extremely expensive products, medications and procedures. The mizon snail line is absolutely the best and affordable. My nightly routine: 1. Mizon snail foam cleanser (this cleanser feels like silk and cleans the skin so well) 2. Toner of your choice. Right now I'm using skin foods mandarin and parsley toner 3. Under eye cream. I am using an off brand eye cream but plan to get the mizon snail eye cream once I finish 4. Mizon snail ampoule (this is absolutely an amazing product and has this healing effect on your skin. Never used anything like it) 5. After the ampoule has absorbed into my skin, I apply the mizon snail all in one repair cream My morning routine: 1. Rinse face with water 2. under eye serum 3. mizon snail moisturizer gel (I have oily/combination skin and this moisturizer works beautifully under makeup and is light and fresh

Posted on Jun 22, 2022

Will take you some time to get used to it! The texture feels a little strange, but the smell is ok. Not sure if I will be purchasing it again, but I heard a lot of great things about it. If you use a moisturizer after it then it's not a problem.

Posted on Oct 20, 2021

The size is very convenient! you can take it anywhere, just a squeeze makes a lot of foam. The smell is a bit like perfume but it goes away quickly. I like the visual of the package but my only issue is that it's like a toothpaste and when you squeeze it, it doesn't recover it's form. That's annoying.

Posted on Sep 15, 2021

It is a good foam for washing with snail mucin. Earlier I bought a face cream and a cream under the eyes of this brand with snail mucin. I really liked him very much and I decided to try the foam for washing. I bought it in a mini format for a trip and was very pleased. I recommend!

Posted on Sep 19, 2021

My favourite clenser. Just silky smooth. You need only z tiny tine amound and thats all. Leaves skin smooth and good looking, removes leftovers of my oil based clenser. Must have with double clensing method. Always will repurchase. Mizon is one of my favourite Kbeauty brads :) the smail ones are outstanding ;)

Posted on Aug 9, 2021

this face wash is the best I have used. One small drop is enough for your whole face. make sure your face is wet before applying the face wash so it would be easier to spread. It really deeply cleanses my skin and removes all makeup. Pairing it with an oil based face wash is also a great idea for double cleansing. Make sure to also use another exfoliating face wash once or twice a week because this one does not exfoliate. Strongly recommend for removing makeup and deep cleansing غسول وجه ممتاز، تنظيف عميق للبشرة ويشيل المكياج. نقطة تكفي الوجه كامل.

Posted on Jul 2, 2021

Tried this a year ago and when I saw it on this price on iHerb I had to buy it. I don't mind the fragrance as this is not a leave on product. You only need a pea size amount to wash your face, it's super as a second step for double cleansing. Really like this brand.

Posted on Sep 5, 2021

I worried a bit since the tube looked so small. To my surprise, the product is very dense and rich. A pea-sized amount lathers thickly, enough for my entire face and neck. It's scented but not intrusive. I enjoy using it because of the foam it creates. I usually start applying it on dry skin then adding water little by little. Very affordable.

Posted on May 19, 2022

Liked this product, because it laeves my skin fresh and moisturised whitout tightness. A tiny bit of cleanser turns into much foam, so hope it will last for a long time.

Posted on May 17, 2022

great cleanser, a little goes a long way. face feels clean and not dry. removes makeup and excess oils and dirt. great packaging for traveling. love mizon products!