TR
4.7

4.7
Nelly
Posted on Oct 16, 2022

I love it. The perfect scent for those who love scented hair products that stay on the hair long enough. Good size package, great quality. Leaves aged, color-treated hair soft, smooth and manageable and very cost effective.

After shampooing hair, dispense an appropriate amount onto your palm, lightly apply on hair and wash off with lukewarm water.

Lifelover
Posted on Oct 28, 2022

Good casual rinse. I usually use other brands, but this one works for me and my spouse, so easy quick solution.

Posted on Mar 2, 2022

good to pair with original shampoo

Posted on Sep 4, 2022
Auto-translated from Russian

The smell is unobtrusive. Economical use. I like the quality and I'm satisfied. Healthy hair and the effect is visible. The packaging was not damaged in transit. The composition is excellent. The hair is nicely nourished. The scalp is not irritated. Humidification is present. Safety of use. I have not tried the shampoo, but I want to buy. Healthy hair and there is an effect. Sensitive and safe.

8a0d3924-f4d6-4616-a441-8b1de3b30630
Posted on Aug 6, 2022
Auto-translated from Russian

Korean thin hair care products are just a godsend. I haven't changed them for many years. This is my first time trying this brand and I'm not disappointed. The hair is perfectly combed and looks great. The smell is perfumery, concentrated. Use in a day. This volume for a short haircut is enough for half a year. The packaging is excellent. Everything is convenient and practical. I got the same shampoo. The pair work perfectly.

Posted on Sep 15, 2022
Auto-translated from Ukrainian

quite a good conditioner, I took it because I read the composition and it is really worth the price, the hair looks great after it

Posted on Feb 27, 2022
3,624
3,508
Auto-translated from Russian

I bought it in combination with shampoo from Korean manufacturers. I think that this is the best for my hair today. The smell is very pleasant. The consumption is very economical. The hair feels very comfortable after application. I recommend buying.

Posted on Feb 12, 2022
Auto-translated from Spanish

Very good product! I use it all over the line, so it is much more effective. Excellent quality, pleasant aroma, large size for fine and weak hair. Special product for elderly people.

Posted on Sep 1, 2022
Auto-translated from Ukrainian

excellent Korean quality. I definitely use the shampoo of this line. Hair is easy to comb. shiny and healthy