TR

Based on 2,295 Ratings
1,695
Posted on Apr 17, 2022
2,372

I have been taking this vitamin for two months and I am in love. I notice a big difference when I don't take it. It has helped me in so many ways, from my immune system to my mood.

Posted on Jan 9, 2023

I've been using the Mediheal brand sheet masks for a while. Switching from all the options available on iHerb every Friday (and have reviews for those as well). The Brightening and Hydrating is my second favourite mask! It really does leave the skin hydrated and doesn't leave the skin dry after the 20 minutes have passed. I have seen some brightening in my skin, but that is most likely due to consistent work and incorporating vitamin C, retin-A and of course suncream.

N84
Posted on Sep 17, 2022

Love Mediheal masks. This mask is so hydrating and moisturizing. It make the skin glow and feels softer. Its gentle on the skin which makes it suitable for all skin types including sensitive skin. You can use it daily after cleaning the skin. It doesn’t have a scent. Its really refreshing

Posted on Sep 7, 2022

Mediheal masks are high-quality masks and this is one of the best Mediheal masks, in my opinion. It provides an instant glow and moisture to the skin. Hesitate no further, you cannot go wrong with this mask! It's great for sensitive skin and your face will glow like the sun!

Posted on Aug 27, 2022

I really like this specific mask from the brand Mediheal! others were pretty okay but this was the one that I saw the most change in my skin with. I used it and the mask was soaked with serum like all their masks, I really love that they really put a lot and I use the leftover essence on my neck and arms. I liked this one a lot more than the other ones I've used because It really worked for hydration. It also claims to brighten skin but I didn't see much of a result with that. My skin was dry but after using it it had a nice glow to it, I then put on a lightweight moisturizer and viola! My skin looked really glowing and felt soft. I give this mask a 10/10 and by far its the best one I've gotten compared to the others I've tried from the brand! Definitely will be repurchasing and get the full pack :)

Posted on Jul 5, 2022

Mediheal masks are the best masks that you could ever use!! I used this along with the black one for 2 weeks maybe, before bed, and I woke up with the best skin ever!! I could not recommend it less!! it has a light to no scent at all! fits your face perfectly (size is perfect) plus it goes a little bit to your nick, so you have extra benefit, gentle and moisturize the best !! helps a lot with powers and acne!! highly recommend!!

Mummyummy
Posted on Jun 17, 2022

MEDIHEAL is well known brand for good quality Beauty product, this Charcoal BLACK mask has good review and I bought a few other ranges of MEDIHEAL face masks (Firming and Collagen) to try every alternate nights. Asia weather is humid and I sleep with air-condition on every night, if I do not use these masks, my skin will becomes extreme oily the next morning due to dryness... The extra lotion left in the package I usually keep in the fridge and use it the next morning to keep my skin moist throughout the day....

Louise
Posted on Jun 10, 2022

This is a lovely mask. It says in place quite well and the effect it has on the skin can be seen. Overall it is one of the best sheet masks I’ve tried so far. I did find it difficult to remove the extra product from the packet, as the packet is quite narrow. That does also mean, however, that fewer resources are used to produce the packets, and these masks take up less storage space than many other masks.

Posted on Jun 4, 2022

Scent good, Perfect use, quality very nice, size good, packaging good, In love with this mask, benefit my skin got moisturize, hydrated, gentle, shiny, soft like baby skin age, no sensitive and I will buy it again it’s and I advice to buy it. Frequency not annoying at all which’s I like, all composition the women that needs and understand full