TR

Based on 2,004 Ratings
1,586
iHerbCustomer
Posted on Aug 26, 2022

Mediheal masks is my first choice in list. Good quality and great composition. Have been using mediheal mask for many years. First time trying this version. The size of the mask sheet are pretty small! I have small face face but this mask couldn’t even covered my face fully. Nevertheless, it does a great job. Moisture and gentle on my skin.

79ee751d-c0a0-4b5a-b2e2-d2d0bf612967
Posted on Sep 25, 2022

This has no noticeable scent and beautiful packaging. I use this in a frequency of at least 2-3 times a week to refresh before I continue my routine at night time. As far as I can tell, the quality of the sheet is superb and I noticed it does well in hydrating my sensitive skin. It's also very affordable so you can try it and enjoy it. If you liked this review, please give it a like 👍🏻 Thanks!

add49f0b-58b6-4cac-8899-a9fa0edc9969
Posted on Jan 31, 2023

Friend says it is good I didnt try it I bought it for her it is sensitive and moisturise and gentle There is no scent Use as you want Composition and ingredients and quality is neat and high. Good package Like like like like like like like like like like like like

Posted on Jan 20, 2023

These masks are great in the k-beauty industry. They provide much hydration and just need to be used 1x per week, even if you have sensitive skin. They moisturize well since the quality is quite high. The scent is fresh and packaging is easy to open and use. Again, frequency of use should be only 1x per week to be gentle on your skin and prevent mask acne.

Posted on Dec 22, 2022

Mediheal's sheet masks a a pleasure to use, Korean quality of sheet masks is unbeatable in general. This one is very refreshing and gives the skin a healthy glow for at least a day after use. It didn't cause any irritation on my skin, so I am more than happy, will re-purchase soon.

Posted on Nov 28, 2022

Great sheet mask. It's very durable and easy to use. Fits good on my face and my face feels softer and firmer after. It's nice to purchase a single pack to try out before committing to buy the 5 pack. Also great to give as gifts. All the Mediheal sheet masks are great products.

Posted on Nov 11, 2022

The DNA mask was one of my favorites, why? because of the silky smooth feeling after applying the mask. The protein moisturized my face and left it feeling like I just applied a lotion. The smell was a pleasant milky scent kinda of like Dove but subtler. Grab one and get your face smooth and clean today!

Posted on Oct 1, 2022

Love these masks, always wake up feeling moisturized. I use them once 2-3 days. They’re all gentle on the skin and has good quality especially for this price range. The scent isn’t too overwhelming too which is great because strong scent tend to me feel a bit sick. Would recommend!

Posted on Sep 23, 2022

Mediheals sheet masks never disappoint!!! They are one of my favorites. This one is no exception! My skin looks beautiful after this mask sheet. I often use this mask before special occasions, when I want to look fresh, and when I want my make-up to look flawless! Highly recommend!