TR

1,405
Posted on Jul 31, 2022
6,622

Posted on Feb 1, 2022

I really love their coconut milk shampoo so decided to try this one. This product has 98% plant and naturally derived ingredients. It has lavender, matriarch, and rosemary extracts that help with hydration. Which reminds me of a sweet cherry smell and not overpowering. Which is great to hydrate hair. The bottle is recyclable, the formula is cruelty free, vegan, no parabens, sls, no phthalates,no silicone or dyes, and hypoallergenic. I felt that my hair build up was gone after washing it. I added New Cleans hydrating shampoo and conditioner together and my husband, child, and mother all tried it. I love the ingredients. My hair ended up being soft and no flyaways. I use it once every 3 days. It feels gentle and the scent is subtle and noninvasive. I like this product and feel like the price is quite reasonable.

Posted on Dec 19, 2021

I was sharing a tiny bathroom with my husband and to keep the clutter down I wanted a shampoo we could both use. We both like the scent and the quantity you get for the price is fine. Many drugstore shampoos in my country cost significantly more. This has worked well for both of us, me with fine relaxed hair and him with normal hair. As my hair is naturally curly, I also tend to check my hair products against databases like Is It CG and this product is "CG approved''. I did notice that when you first lather it, it feels like there's so much lather that you might be tempted to rinse it out quickly and trust that it's cleaned everything. Well, it hasn't. If you rinse it out without actually working it on the scalp, you may still feel oiliness. I tend to do 1 small glob, massage through well, rinse slightly, then another small glob, massage through well, and then rinse thoroughly.

Posted on Nov 28, 2022

I absolutely love this brand and I’m very sad because it seems like it’s leaving iHerb :( This brand has perfect and natural ingredients in their products. About the shampoo - it washes my hair really good and moisturise too! I love the smell it’s almost neutral. The packaging and size are great and one bottle lasts me really long! Amazing quality for affordable price

Posted on Nov 26, 2022

It has no scent ,I use it daily, and Suitable for any age The packaging is nice The size is affordable Suitable for sensitive scalp and it's very moisturizing and gentle on any scalp and hair type It has big benefits and good composition and it's very effective I use it frequently and the Quality is great and effective

Posted on Oct 8, 2022

This shampoo has a very nice fresh scent, not too strong, but definitely noticeable if you are smell sensitive. Leaves my hair squeaky clean, but does not irritate my scalp. Decent size package too, will last me a while, as it lathers well and I don't need to use a lot.

Posted on Sep 7, 2022

Posted on Aug 8, 2022

The scent is nice and it has good quality to use in our bodies, the size is nice and good for some age, the package is wonderful and the benefit is good because of his composition for the season and the texture is smooth

8d4c8725-d45a-4fc0-87dc-be780debe7b6
Posted on Apr 14, 2022

I want to buy the shampoo for long time, but it always shows “out of stock”. I finally got it! It is worthwhile to try it if you also have oily thin hair. I think it definitely works well with the fresh water conditioner.

e0e9da30-196d-4f45-bdd5-42a009e7afb9
Posted on Oct 31, 2022

This product does wonders for my hair! So easy to comb out and feels incredibly soft. I also never thought I'd have ringlets again. Not at 63.