TR
4.7

4.7
Posted on Apr 24, 2022

A tiny amount of this soap is enough to clean your hands so this bottle lasts a very long time. I also love the scent and it leaves my hands soft and moisturized. I love this brand and this is the 2nd time I bought this. Definitely will buy it again!

Posted on Mar 21, 2022

First I like the name. Live Clean in the name got my attention right away. It has a nice mild and clean smell. I also love the size at 17 ozs. it will last for a while. My hands are often dry and chapped this time of year too and this soap is soothing and not irritating to my skin. I like this soap for its quality.

Posted on Jun 26, 2022

One of the best hand wash . None irritant, I could use it sometimes to wash my very sensitive face without drying or allergies, it has good quality and quantity and very pleasant smell. I hope IHerb will restock it again

Posted on Apr 21, 2022

I did the math and this worked out as one of the better value handsoaps on iherb in terms of ml per dollar. It has a very pleasant scent and was gentle on my hands. I even like the quiet design of the bottle, it feels serene.

Posted on Mar 30, 2022

The smell is lovely, the size is large, the packaging is large, the formula is soft, gentle on dry skin, use daily, the quality is great

Posted on Mar 18, 2022

I have been using Live Clean hand soap daily. Very happy with its performance. Scent is good not overpowering and does not dry out my hands from frequent washing! Would buy again.

Posted on Mar 18, 2022

I’ve been trying different brands of hand soaps and this one is the most moisturizing so far. The price is also good for the quality and ingredients it has as well as the size.

Posted on Jan 31, 2022

I’m never going back to another hand soap brand. It leaves my hands sooo soft and it only takes a small pump to foam up. It’s definitely hydrating!

Posted on Dec 10, 2021

nice fregrance, concentrated, dont put too much otherwise it will take sometime to rinse it. majority of the ingredients are natural and price is good last for a month or even more.