TR
4.6

4.6
Posted on Sep 20, 2022

This is a decent cruelty free conditioner that is reasonably priced. It moisturizes my hair well enough, but not enough to be able to skip the detangler after. I like the material that the bottle is made from, as it’s easy to squeeze so you can get every last bit of conditioner. The cap is sturdy so it does not leak if you store upside down when you’re getting near the end of the product. CG approved!!

6c50c2fd-b184-45c8-85d8-4664c403ce58

It has no scent ,I use it daily, and Suitable for any age The packaging is nice The size is affordable Suitable for sensitive scalp and it's very moisturizing and gentle on any scalp and hair type It has big benefits and good composition and it's very effective I use it frequently and the Quality is great and effective

Posted on Feb 1, 2022

This is a nice conditioner for people who have perfect hair already and don't really need a conditioner. My hair feels hydrated and full of bounce. Normally conditioner weighs down my hair and makes it almost impossible to style. I am very satisfied with this product and will purchase it again. It is very light, perhaps that is the problem. If you have regular / normal hair and need a light conditioner, this will suit you fine. Also the scent is light. I use once every 3 days My ONE AND ONLY complaint is that they do not sell it in bigger bottles. I would spend a fortune just to buy this in bulk. I am very satisfied with this product and will purchase it again.

Posted on Jan 16, 2022

I really like it. Similar to Live Clean coconut conditioner, It always works well on my hair. I also like the smell. Definitely will buy it again!

37350da6-e08b-453a-bd2d-f829695219c6
Posted on Sep 10, 2022

love this product, the scent is gentle and lovely, my hair is easier to handle very happy please like the comment if it was helpful to you

Posted on Aug 17, 2022

Posted on Jul 29, 2022

I was initially concerned when I received the product seeing that the ingredients contained rosemary which can be drying and it did feel like it dried my hair out initially. However, after several weeks of use my hair feels soft and well hydrated. Really like t(e scent too!

Posted on Apr 21, 2022

Best! Price-quality ratio is unbeatable. I use also conditioner and shampoo form the same line, hair in silky. 1 bottle of conditioners lasts for couple of months, you need only a little grain. Suitable for frequent use.

Posted on Apr 19, 2022

scent is superb, it stays on my hair even if i get sweaty. i have a thick hair but a little amount makes my hair soft and shiny, it really moisturizes my scalp. will definitely stick to this product.

Posted on Dec 11, 2021

This conditioner is fantastic! It makes my hair very soft, and the scent is great, but a little strong. It is great quality and detangles my hair well.