TR

Based on 2,941 Ratings
2,417
Posted on Apr 15, 2022
An essential immune-boosting supplement

Since getting Long Covid I've had terrible problems with food intolerances, histamine, seasonal allergies, sun allergy. Started taking this quality product from LE to give it a shot at first, but quickly realized that its actually helping me in calming down my rampant immune system. Have much less histamine issues and feel better overall due to its amazing antioxidant, anti inflammatory,antiviral and many other amazing effects on the human body. Also taking it with Zinc boosts zinc absorption and these two combined are able to do wonders for your health. The price is amazing, I take two of these per day and have no side effects whatsoever apart from the good ones. Hope this review helps you!

284cd727-3d09-4111-adf1-88a42ca02c74

This is a trusted brand and I trust the ingredients used are of good quality. My GP recommended taking quercetin during the pandemic. It is helpful to our immune and respiratory system. It is also an antioxidant and has anti inflammation properties. I am taking it on a daily basis since the pandemic.

Posted on May 23, 2022

Quercetin is linked with Vitamin K2 for bone restore. I have lost a lot of bone in my jawbone and hence the roots of my teeth are exposed. I have seen x-rays (bona fide) of a man whose jaw bone grew back, when he added K2 and Quercetin with vitamins A and D, plus drinking lots of milk - so now I am trying it too

Posted on Apr 16, 2022

This brand is recommended by my doctor. We all know how important quercetin is these days. I have taken this for seasonal allergies, and now take it all year long for protection against various viral respiratory infections. Great for immunity! You never can tell when a new variant will sneak up on you.

Posted on Apr 10, 2022

I bought this just in the nick of time as I got c about a month later. This combined with my homemade hcq (google it, super easy) actively brought down my temperature and reduced the terrible aches. I also measured my blood pressure after two weeks snd was astounded that it had gone from 150/100 to 118/85! My only negative would be the fact it’s hot maltodextrin in it which can be a gut disrupter and affect blood glucose.

Posted on Mar 11, 2022

If you aren't already taking Quercetin, you should be. I read about it, and incorporated it in my vitamin routine. Amazing results all around, and you can take them with any other vitamins. I had my bf taking these for a few months, when he got covid from a co-worker. He's susceptible to pneumonia and was very concerned. He could have gotten much more sick. I upped his dosage immediately, and believe it made a major difference in his immune strength, his ability to ward it off, and bounce back from the extreme exhaustion the virus left him with. I highly recommend!

Posted on Mar 9, 2022

I purchased quercetin because my doctor said that after covid I must take it to get back to being me. it helps with immunity of the respiratory airways. it comes in capsules, so it does not any taste. but the size of a capsule is pretty big, please, remember it when buying.

Posted on Feb 22, 2022

This is a high quality zinc ionophore essential for delivering zinc to the cell to disrupt the viral replication. One Dr described Quercetin as the gun and zinc the bullet. We use it as a preventative for viral infections and so far so good. It is a quality brand at a good price.

Posted on Jan 15, 2023

quercetin is senolytic. senescent cells produce toxic substances causing a low grade inflammation which interferes with the normal function of otherwise healthy cells. quercetin selectively clears up these senescent cells, thus keeping inflammation at bay, promoting healthy genes expression. having said that, cant say i noticed anything beneficial while taking it.

Posted on Dec 5, 2022

Quercetin promotes cardiovascular health by protecting the integrity of your vascular endothelium. One way quercetin does this is by encouraging healthy levels of nitric oxide, which supports healthy blood pressure levels already within the normal range. This phytonutrient also supports already healthy cholesterol levels. Quercetin also helps reduce oxidative stress, promotes a healthy immune response in blood vessel walls as a result of healthy gene expression and supports healthy blood glucose levels already within normal range.