Page 1 - Reviews - Life Extension, Estrogen for Women, 30 Vegetarian Tablets - iHerb
TR

Posted on Apr 15, 2022

The quality is perfect Size of battle is a bit big for travelling coz for me im planning to send to my family at hometown Ingredients is good for 40 year and above only female consider MG its good so one pill before sleep every day to cover all ingredients Good for immunity of course hormones depression No taste of course

49a9a3b2-c503-4a38-978c-e86826761b3c
Posted on Mar 10, 2022

Menopaused mom has been complaining about the hot flashes at night, she wakes at random hours and could no longer get back to sleep. I'm so glad to have found a product that works and iHerb makes it much more convenient to purchase. I ordered 3 and while it took some time to ship it came earlier than expected. Will definitely buy again next time!

e36f9d41-ff21-40a0-b989-adedd6fa6a4a
Posted on Dec 3, 2021

My skin is smoother and my private part does not feel dry anymore. The tablets don’t have a weird smell or taste as well, suitable size to swallow. My mum takes it as well and she feels it’s great for people experiencing menopause. If this review is helpful please kindly give a thumbs up! It’ll give me rewards and help me buy and review more products :)

Posted on Jun 30, 2022

I am a 54 year old woman experiencing perimenopause. It took about a week to kick-in, but since taking this product once a day I have not experienced any hot flushes or joint pain in my fingers. My period also came back ever so lightly and I'm no longer experiencing big swings of emotional highs and lows either. My sleep quality has very much improved. I highly recommend this product. My experience with it has been nothing but great!

c1396b0c-beaf-4adc-99d6-fed349d0e902
Posted on Nov 29, 2021

Have been experiencing hot flashes and have tried other hormonal support supplements from iHerb. However, Life extension Estrogen for women seems to work for me and given me great relief in the symptoms.. I take 1 tablet a day after breakfast and am very happy with the results. I have reordered another 2 bottles.

Posted on Dec 14, 2021

The effect of this product is so quick and obviously. A great product for us older women after menopause or a hysterectomy. Small size and there’s no smell or taste, easy to swallow. Helps a lot.

e20dc4c8-e74a-4c1a-a28c-165c4be4ea5e
Posted on Jun 27, 2022

I am peri-menopausal and this product has made me feel normal again. I did not expect it to work but it honestly has done wonders. I felt the benefits after about 2 weeks. My attitude / mood swings have competely changed. I am back to the old me. Amazing product. It's definitely worth a try if you are perimenopausal.

Posted on May 17, 2022