TR

4.7
Based on 1,761 Ratings
1,457
Posted on Jul 1, 2022

This is a good value for money. This combination of B1 forms is a great energy booster, but beware that according to latest research benfotiamine is recognized as a strong OXIDANT, which is logical. Make sure you compensate with anti-oxidants when taking it. Your "thank you" will be appreciated

Posted on Jul 21, 2022

I take 1 capsule in the morning after eating, a strong smell of thiamine appeared (just like in ampoules), which indicates the real content of thiamine there (as well as the smell of capsules). I take it for chronic neck pain together with Nayatoks, there is an effect, but not wow, in general, the rating is good.

Posted on Jun 1, 2022

I saw a video on tinnitus and why we have it. It’s a vitamin deficiency!!! This benfotiamine is the key to getting it calmed down. Only been on it for about 4days and hear a big improvement. I only took one pill for a few days then 1 pill twice /day. This is when I noticed it quieter than my usual.

Posted on Apr 29, 2022
1,474

Posted on Jan 20, 2023

Been using this high dose, fat soluble form of Thiamine (B1) for only a week or so with so many positive effects ALREADY. Like most middle aged people, I have a a few areas of tissue damage/inflammation and they have ALL experienced noticeable improvement since taking these Benfotiamine capsules (now taking 3 caps per day or 300mg) Firstly, brain health has improved noticeably (less anxiety, more calmness), better skin health (less redness), even my knee joint can tolerate way more high intensity, running-related stress without getting sore and swollen! Even better, I have noticeably more energy and need 30 mins less sleep, which I did not expect. Waking up with way more vitality, and a much calmer, happy disposition I never knew that eating a western diet, even what I thought was a healthier version, could STILL lead to a deep, intracellular thiamine (B1) deficiency, which was slowly ageing my nervous system, metabolism of food in to cellular energy, joint function and even skin health. These Benfotiamine capsules are neutral to taste, great quality, high potency with no side effects (I checked the research to assess safety of high doses, like 300-500mg per day, or even higher for serious diseases) and easy to consume alongside my meals. I take these with a broad spectrum, activated B complex capsule to make sure not to become deficient in the other vital B vitamins (as per the research) I never knew how critical Thiamine (B1) was for so many vital aspects of human health. I can Highly recommend these capsules for ANYONE, especially anyone who consumes ANY processed foods, especially those that contain acellular carbohydrates like flour/sugar...and that includes ANY bread, pasta, biscuits, cakes, chips or ANY food that body needs to turn in to energy. Without regular consumption of extra supplemental Thiamine, then you are almost certainly deficient, and I mean way beyond the dietary requirements as recommended by dieticians. Even eliminating ALL those processed foods may still leave you with an intracellular Thiamine deficiency that makes it very difficult to convert food in to energy plus make far less internally produced metabolic toxins from your food...

c14c253b-3e52-465e-be1a-f19454a5432c
Posted on Jan 28, 2023

I love the idea of benfotiamine. I believe I was getting insulin resistant with bad sugar habits (have ADHD), so it has hopefully helped with that. I like taking Bs for my brain since my career depends on thinking. So even after recovering from illness and likely insulin resistance, I still take this 3x/week today.

Posted on Sep 13, 2022

needed these to recover from antibiotic injury that depleted my vitamin b1 levels,the ingredient effect worked within a week ,gave me energy during my niacin flush.really good quality ,well packaged size product,no taste,helped bring back the nervous system under control,good potency,and metabolism feels better, didn't need it for folic acid levels

Posted on Aug 30, 2022
1,536

Posted on Aug 26, 2022
1,377

Posted on Apr 1, 2022

High quality product with quality ingredience and perfect size. During the sport activity I could feel energy increase. Till now I have not feel any side effect on metabolism and I`m using for 3 weeks. Delivery was very fast in few days in nice package. I can only reccomend!