TR

4,998
2,422
Posted on Aug 7, 2022
8,078

Our family loves these chips. They are so delicious. We try to keep a bag on hand at all times. The flavor is just right, the chips are crispy, and our mouths are just happy. The bag is just big enough to our small family of four to get enough whenever we eat them. We will continue to buy more as happy customers. We also like that the Kettle brand gives back to help people and wildlife. We also really like that these chips are gluten free and non GMO. Our family tries to eat clean as much as we can and these chips allow us to still eat chips.

Posted on Nov 8, 2022

This is my second time getting this chip. Last time I also bought Jalapeño which wasn’t so satisfying (it was too salty and not spicy enough). This one has a great balance between sweet and salty taste and me and my husband eat it with beer for Netflix time :) The chip itself has a great quality with big size and crispy texture.. compare to any local potato chips this one is the best of best. Definitely will buy again and recommend to all.

29926fca-d23f-4f1e-becf-5fc9e4062964
Posted on Oct 19, 2022

Not sure if you have tried Lays chips before but this is definitely thicker than Lays. It has a good crunch to it, and this flavour is one of the nicer ones. I’m super sad that prices have gone up so much since I bought this due to inflation and weakening currency. I would love to repurchase this again.

ea6ccc55-640e-4c4f-9ba1-676e15bf2adc
Posted on Jul 10, 2022

It is addicting, its is so good. And the ingridients are natural. You can feel the dijon)) Update 25.7 - Already ordered the second time

3db2f1ca-f6d1-4b4f-acd6-086edd7866ea
Posted on Sep 16, 2022
6,288

Swell quality. I started ordering from this site on the recommendation of friends. Didn't regret it. Fast delivery. I will order more. I recommend to all.

Posted on Sep 8, 2022
4,606

Marvelous quality. The product is just great. It's good that there are reviews with photos. I recommend to buy. I recommend to friends and relatives.

Posted on Jul 28, 2022
8,501

We also really like that these chips are gluten free and non GMO. Our family tries to eat clean as much as we can and these chips allow us to still eat chips. Very happy.

Posted on Dec 27, 2022

You can tell it’s created from quality potatoes. Tastes amazing. The size is just enough for snack time. I wish they’d make it in smaller packets so I can limit myself to a smaller serving each time. I wouldnt say it’s the healthiesr snack, but it’s definitely the tastiest!

Posted on Dec 25, 2022

I like to eat it every day the size is grade it suits every day dietary condition and the packaging is awesome. The taste is great. When I use it every day I would recommend it to everybody that loves to snack throughout the day. The ingredients are pretty clean.