TR
4.5

4.5
Posted on Oct 30, 2022

The quality is very good, the are thick and big enough i used them since may baby is one day and know she is 7months

3ecc8bcd-a70f-4a9e-ac83-c0012657f1bc
Posted on Sep 12, 2021

They seem like good quality. Clean look, thick, nice and soft. Baby is not here yet, so can't comment on use or absorbency. i did wash them, and probably would suggest not putting them in the dryer. There was very minimal shrinkage, almost unnoticeable, if it were not for the inner layer that gave it away, since it bunches a bit when i fold them. I just pulled and tried to stretch it out to reduce the bunching. I'm OCD about these things, so i notticed it. But I don't think it will bother most people. I would still recommend these. I think they are a good price. I would buy again.

Bought on sale, nice quality it’s thick and smooth to touch which is great for baby’s delicate skin

Posted on Sep 24, 2022

I bought these because they’re organic cotton but the way they have been made they are not very absorbent, any liquid just rolls right off them onto whatever shirt you’re wearing or the floor.

Posted on Jun 13, 2022
9,532

Very good quality , size , package , benefit and use

Posted on Aug 3, 2022

Super soft for babies skin

iHerbCustomer
Posted on Sep 28, 2022
Auto-translated from Ukrainian

I bought it to wipe the baby after vomiting, but as it turned out, they are large enough for this purpose, so I use these towels under the child's head in a stroller or tie, they are simply bomb quality, natural composition of the fabric, they are very convenient to use, I recommend them.

Posted on Sep 16, 2022
Auto-translated from Chinese, Simplified

The packaging is good, the quality is also very good, very skin-friendly, and the texture is thick

737b6ff5-c5c7-4e44-9718-6a770d511c36