Page 1 - Reviews - Julian Bakery, PALEO Protein Bar, Almond Fudge, 12 Bars, 2.0 oz (56.3 g) Each - iHerb
TR
Posted on Jul 21, 2021

The ingredients are great - it's very difficult to find a healthy protein bar, but the taste is too concentrated, I could eat only half :( the taste has a specific flavor, very strange. Too bad they don't sell it by piece, now I don't know what to do with the whole box :( I liked better the ones from Vital proteins, but I just wanted to have more options for snacks, too bad for these ones :( other products from Julian Bakery were pretty good.

Posted on Dec 3, 2021

Great taste for protein bar and good macros. Glad to see this is a beef protein source which works for me. But for those who are vegan/vegetarian, this is something to pay attention to and maybe try other options.

Posted on Aug 5, 2021

Not my favorite but the profile of the bar is really good. I am going to try another flavor though as I wouldn't buy this flavor again I don't think.

Posted on May 7, 2021

These bars are a lifesaver for me. I have a bunch of food sensitivities so it is difficult to find packaged, healthy, convenience foods. These bars check the boxes. They taste fine to me, but may not be the most delicious snack for the average person. I just love that I found something I can eat on the run!

Posted on Apr 6, 2021

We were looking for a protein bar without flavor (natural or artificial) and without ingredients that you can't even name! We were more than pleased to find Julian Bakery protein bars! It tastes good and has a good texture. Of course you CANT compare it with bars that have flavors and so many ingredients! We are really happy that Julian Bakery bars exists!!!

Posted on Aug 1, 2021

Great taste and natural ingredients! A minor bummer is the bar can stick to your teeth.

star
Posted on Feb 28, 2022

They are very hard and sticky to the teeth, but generally I liked it.

Posted on Sep 7, 2021

taste so far so good i was like chewing the gum

Posted on Jun 20, 2021

The only protein bar I found with no ingredients I dont like or would like to swap out. Tastes good also, perfect snack on the go or on a hike in the mountains.

Posted on Jan 17, 2021

Tastes very rich and chocolatey but also has a pretty strong beef gelatin taste. Wouldn't want to eat beef on the same day after taking this bar, hence the 4 stars. Else a perfect score for those seeking a paleo bar.