TR

1,875
GigiTan
Posted on May 13, 2022
1,585

Nothing I buy ever works, but this one did!! Due to my PTSD, I've always had high cortisol levels, and I'm prone to stress and the physical and emotional consequences of being on high alert all of the time. I saw a significant increase in my energy levels, with no dips. I wake up at 6 a.m. and go to bed at 10 p.m. with no energy dips, I sleep well all night, and I am more calmer overall. With my time, I can accomplish a lot more. People with elevated cortisol levels owing to mental illness, high stress lives, or other factors should take this supplement.

the delivery came in on time. the package arrived yesterday. phosphatidylserine smell amd taste abit like soy. phosphatidylserine benefits is for sharper memory. the capsules size is fine. easy to swallow. the dosage is 100mg per capsule. it's a ingredients are of quality for easier absorption. I'll update how's my experience after taking for 2 weeks here. thanks.

3b04f313-7cef-48f2-8b06-21cf60103287
3398bfb9-7442-48ca-9418-ae2b938ce91b
854f6fca-9b74-451a-b928-e1bf2aa30e6b
Posted on Jul 5, 2022

priced well, and supposed to help with cognition. I haven't noticed much of a difference, I suspect it is very subtle. great ingredients, not much filler. good size for the price and jarrow is a dependable brand that has consistent quality. good dosage, I like that its soft gel so easier to swallow.

Posted on Apr 16, 2022

This has definitely helped my sleep, gave me some weird dreams at the start but that is due to your body getting into deeper REM sleep. Also it did give me a slight stomach upset but that went away. I did start on a big dose of 300mg with a meal at night. Bottle size makes it last longer, no after taste. This is a high quality supplement.

Posted on Mar 15, 2022
1,258

Great for brain health. I just feel sharper when I have two of those first thing in the morning. If I go three days without taking them I can tell the difference. Maybe its placebo, but then if so the placebo effect has been working for well over 3 years and this item is on my subscribe and save list.

Posted on Dec 11, 2022

I had been using another product for years and it was discontinued. I researched and found this product have high ratings so I tried it out. The ingredient, phosphatidylserine has helped with my brain function and I love the benefits. the quality is great and I find the recommended dosage of 1 cap per day to be just right.

Posted on Nov 12, 2022

PS100 contains a high quality ingredient, Phosphatidylserine. The major benefit of this ingredient is in its ability to improve mental performance, attention and memory. It's very important that FDA approved claims that state Phosphatidylserine “may reduce the risk of dementia and cognitive dysfunction in the elderly. The product's taste is good, the dosage and size of PS100 is as required.

Daniel
Posted on Nov 1, 2022

This is one of the best Phosfatidilserine ingredient in the market, cogni-psi, extracted from sunflower and without addictives. Excelent size and benefit/cost. love the Jarrow Fórmula products, always the best quality assured. Thanks for I Herb for more this delivery of health! Expect high benefits in cognitive process.

Posted on Sep 24, 2022

If you are anxious and lose your calm all the time - these pills are for you. From the first sight it seems like they have no effect. But then you suddenly realize, that things that made you nuts are ok now, and you are not so nervous and sleep better. Recommend

Posted on Aug 30, 2022