Page 1 - Reviews - Innate Response Formulas, Flora 20-14, Ultra Strength, 60 Capsules - iHerb
TR
Posted on Jan 28, 2022

These capsules were taken by my grandmother after a heavy course of chemotherapy. The flora of the stomach and intestines returned to normal very quickly after taking these particular capsules. When I took these capsules, I am 33 years old, I did not feel any changes (I have chronic pseudomembranous colitis). This is understandable, because the colonies of bacteria that these capsules contain are found in centenarians. Therefore, these capsules saved my husband's grandmother and restored the health of her stomach, digestion and intestines! Regular size capsules. So... Real essential supplement for the elderly!

Posted on Sep 8, 2021

was a little taken aback by the huge bottle relative to contents but the no of capsules is in order. the fact it is made of natural ingredients inspires confidence.

Posted on Oct 7, 2021

I used it before, It is very good, It helps my digestion

Posted on Jul 19, 2020

Innate was perfect to restore gut flora after an antibiotic. The delivery was great. This probiotic must stay cold, and iHerb delivered it in a styrofoam box, with black ice! Thank you!

Posted on Apr 26, 2021

This is literally the only probiotic that works on me not quite sure if it’s because I have an auto immune but my body reacts to it extremely well I love this stuff

Posted on Apr 23, 2022

Very good , I take it in my stomach trouble

Posted on Jan 8, 2022

Love this particular probiotic. Ordered it previously. Thank you.

Posted on Nov 29, 2021

shipped fast, did not tried yet

Posted on Jun 22, 2021

I've bought these because my holistic doctor recommended it! Best and purest on the market.

Posted on Aug 14, 2017

Very few over the counter probiotic formulas work as quickly and as well as this particular brand. Well worth the money if the need for a probiotic is beyond general health maintenance.