TR
4.7

4.7
Posted on Aug 17, 2022
Чудово!

Oh this cream, what a texture! I fell in love the moment I opened it. It has no scent, and moisturizes so nicely. The package is probably not very good considering that you need to deep your finder or something else in to get some cream, but I liked it because it's very aesthetic. Also the size is huge, it's 30 ml so you can use it together with your family morning/evening and still get a lot of time to enjoy this beautiful product. Totally recommend!

Posted on Dec 2, 2022

I’m actually quite impressed with this eye cream. At first, I disliked the scent but I have gotten used to it and now it doesn’t bother me so much. It’s good for my sensitive skin. The texture is wonderful and it moisturizers my skin well. There is a slight difference with lines under my eyes.

Posted on Oct 5, 2022

This is technically fragrance free but the ginseng smell is quite fragrant. This cream is smooth and absorbs into the skin without being too sticky. I've tried so many eye creams and this one is in the top 5. If you have dry skin, you may like this. The eye creams from CeraVe, Cetaphil, Neutrogena (Hydroboost and Retinol), Dear Klairs (eye butter), Pyunkang Yul (black tea), and Bioderma Sensibio are all too watery for me. The only eye creams I've tried that is thicker is the Clinique All About Eyes (regular and Rich) and the Be Plain Artemisia Eye Cream.

Posted on Sep 1, 2022

Gentle moisturizing eye cream. Did not burn or make my eyes feel burny in the morning. Large container. Will last a long time. Will continue to use to see lasting results.

Posted on Apr 11, 2022

I love this eye cream, it's in a large glass jar, perfectly fragrance free, a pleasant textured cream that you can apply right before makeup because it soaks into your under eye so quickly!

Posted on Mar 5, 2022

Very good cream for your very gentle eye area. Skin looks so good afterwards and helping to smooth out wrinkles. Just love and will buy more.

Posted on Oct 4, 2022

not my first purchase of this Brand and I definitely like it the texture is very nice. moisturizes the gentle skin around the eyes the scent is quite pleasant and the size is 👍🏻 for the price

Posted on Sep 21, 2022

I like this cream, no fragrance, light creamy texture, absorbs really well, not greasy, keeps under eye hydrated. performs no miracle , just basic moisturiser. I think it's suitable for all ages. plus it lasts a long time.

Posted on Mar 17, 2022

I haven’t had this product long at all I think I’ve been using it for maybe two weeks. However so I’m really liking this product. It’s doing what it’s designed too do.