Page 1 - Reviews - Hu, Salty Dark Chocolate, 2.1 oz (60 g) - iHerb
TR

Posted on May 30, 2022

Seriously this is the best nondairy (better than dairy for me) chocolate. I love the sea salt flavor that comes at the end to balance any sweetness (but it’s not too sweet to begin with) - and there’s no waxy texture as there are no emulsifiers. Cute packaging. 4 clean ingredients and chocolate I feel good eating. Highly recommend!!!

Posted on May 5, 2022

THis is one of my favorite flavors! But ANY flavor of this brand is exquisite! LOVE THIS CHOCOLATE MORE THAN ANY EVER! And this is the best company to purchase it from. They ship fast and it's easy and the price is better than anywhere else. LOVE LOVE LOVE!

Posted on Mar 1, 2022

My now fave brand of chocolate! So rare to find chocolates made with coconut sugar (a healthier and low glycemic sweetener) instead of cane sugar, refined sugar or even sugar alcohols. I love the simple, clean ingredients. Size is a bit smaller than other brands so it’s more expensive but the quality definitely makes up for it.

Posted on Jan 31, 2022

This chocolate is delicious, both this one as well as the regular flavor. It is smaller than other chocolates you can find here, but I doubt they are of the same quality and taste, and I should know, I've tried many of them already .. :) The size is easy to get over once you realize you don't need more than just one dense cube per day. I definitely recommend.

Posted on Jan 19, 2022

This chocolate is my new favorite. I like the fact that it is low in sugar and the taste has a real depth to it. The quality is really nice and has just the right amount of salty and dark chocolate sweet to it. It was shipped rapidly. The price was really a deal!!

Posted on Dec 30, 2021

We place an order for HU chocolate here at iHerb about 1x per month. The bars are amazing, really top quality chocolate with a short list of ingredients. These guys really know how to make tasty chocolate that is never sweet in a cloying way, just the perfect balance to finish a meal with a little treat. Thanks to HU for making treats for those of us who LOVE FOOD and also choose to eat in a healthy way.

Posted on Dec 21, 2021

This Hu Salty Chocolate and Alter Eco Sea Salt Dark Chocolate are both my top favourites with a delicate balance of both salty and sweet. Hu's price point is a consideration at times - it is expensive and the bar is smaller than average chocolate bars in the market. I will alternate this with other price tag friendly options.

Posted on Sep 5, 2021

I was so excited to see Hu chocolate on iHerb! It’s one of my faves in the whole world… and trust me I’ve tried a LOT of chocolate from multiple continents. Easy to accidentally eat an entire bar in one sitting. Yum! So good with the pinch of salt!

Posted on Aug 6, 2021

I really love chocolate. I feel like my day isn’t complete unless I’ve had some chocolate. Hu’s salty dark chocolate bar is melt-in-your-mouth delicious. It’s creamy. It’s divine. Along with a delicate dark taste, there is a perfect balance of saltiness. It’s an excellent chocolate bar. I’m very happy to have discovered this brand and will continue buying it in the future. I highly recommend buying any of the Hu chocolate bar line, especially if you’re a fellow chocolate lover.

Posted on Mar 3, 2022

I was wondering how salty will it by before trying it.. I can confirm that the chocolate/salt ratio is great and I wouldn’t change it. Ordered that one because the other flavors I like were out of stock. I’ll order that one again!

2aaf5337-a432-4e3e-96b6-7e75653ff3ba