TR
4.5

4.5
Posted on Sep 17, 2022
Wow. It really works!

I have had severe environmental allergies all of my life. They were so bad as a child I’d be hospitalized at least 4 times a year when the seasons would change. I have allergy induced asthma as well and have tried every allergy med on the block over the years. This stuff works - the quercetin and nettle blend is the real deal and I’m surprised every time it works, but it does. All symptoms calm way down within about 30 minutes. For those who have asthma-induced allergies, I cannot stress enough how combining this with Boswellia Serrata has changed the game for me. It is clinically proven to reduce the inflammation response overall.

Posted on Oct 12, 2022
4,070

Posted on Aug 6, 2022

I have been using Allergy ReLeaf System for years. It takes care of my allergy symptoms without any side effects - I'm not drowsy, dried out or foggy brained. However, it must be started several weeks before the allergy season begins or take the acute dose for awhile. The only downside is that it is pricey to carry me through the entire season. Other than that I am very happy with its performance and benefits.

Posted on Nov 19, 2022

Allergy ReLeaf is wonderful! My upper respiratory allergies are finally under control! This is a quality product with herbal ingredients. It is easy to take with no side effects.

Posted on Oct 27, 2022

I love this product. I really notice the difference when I take both the allertonic and quercetin at the same time. I use it year round, not just during allergy season, and it seems to keep overall inflammation down.

Posted on Apr 2, 2022

well just got this today. took 2 pills and for the first time in a month my allergies went away. I'm allergic to everything in the air this combination.is fantastic. highly recommended.

Posted on Apr 9, 2021

During the height of allergy season you can take as much as needed and remain symptom free for at least 4 hours. No side effects from taking a lot. Actually helps gastro issues and digestion in addition to seasonal allergies like hay fever. Most supplements are taken on faith that they "help" This one produces results. Have recommended it to many clients and friends with excellent results.

Posted on Jan 22, 2023

Very good service, and good product. Will shop here again.

Posted on Oct 12, 2022

the best relief for allergy living in a dusty area with compromised immune system

Posted on Jul 22, 2022

It's a great herbal supplement. I highly recommend this product. Thank you, iherb.