TR
4.8

4.8
Posted on Aug 15, 2022

That is my third time ordering. It's not as sweet as sugar, but close to it. Has no taste or smell (nothing but sweet :)) i add it to all my recipes, to coffee, and ice tee i make the day before. it dissolves nicely even in slightly worm water. Happy with everything, good quality. If my opinion helped you, please like :)

034caf21-1ecb-4a67-a382-763be3689e26
Posted on Jul 23, 2022

This is a good product and good packaging . Good Quality , taste and ingredients. It easy to use in my keto friendly recipes. I like that this product is suitable for my baking. It’s also benefit to people who wants sweet taste but don’t like sugar. Is one of the best brand in the market.

f0f974a9-a5f0-4457-9e57-9ae1d5d7509b
Posted on Feb 17, 2022

use tonnes of sweetener for KETO baking, this monkfruit blend is reliable blend and gives consistent results.The cost is slightly higher and i only get it when iherb runs promotions, but also bear in mind you use less as it is a 1 to 1 substitute, compared to pure erythritol or allulose which is 70% and requires you to use more, sometimes altering the texture of the baked goods. Flavour wise it has the slightest aftertaste which monkfruit has, kind of like a vanilla-ish fragrance but honestly most people cant tell or make any comment about aftertaste. I use golden when making cookies or granola bars and classic for cakes and muffins, i find the texture / flavour complements best this way. Please click on like if this review helped!

Posted on Jan 31, 2022

I tried ERYTHRITOL straight. Interesting COOLING effect...but not the SWEETNESS I expected in dishes, coffees, etc. Someone told me ERYTH needs to work with ANOTHER sweetener..STEVIA, even plain SUGAR. It seems to EXTEND the sweetness. SO....Monk fruit, which in itself is sweet...the combo IS PERFECT. I kid you not. If ANYONE HATES Zero Calorie sweeteners (STEVIA, SACCHARIN, XYLITOL,ASPARTAME etc...) give this product YOUR LAST TRY! After this, YOU WILL STOP TRYING OTHERS!

Keep buying this because the smell is really good, similar to the regular brown sugar. It’s the best sugar substitute for keto and low carb cooking and bakery. Compare to Lakanto brand, i definitely love this more because of the sugar itself is much more dried than Lakanto one(Lakanto: very lumpy). And the bag is firmer and stronger than Lakanto as well 👍🏻 RECOMMEND!

Posted on Feb 19, 2022

I’m on low carb diet and I purchase this as substitute for sugar. I have tried a dew brand and I think this one is great.

2dd627af-3683-4689-91dd-f8ae9e6f8d95
Posted on Nov 23, 2022

I used to use coconut sugar but decided to give this a try and discovered ocher the s as me results but no calories! Tastes just like brown sugar so can replace and recipe calling for brown sugar ingredient. Use a third less serving size. Great for diets avoiding sugar! The quality is superb and the benefits of no calories from sugar is superb.

Posted on Nov 20, 2022

Wow!!! This is by far the best quality non carb sweetner! Easy to use resealble package, Tastes like brown sugar with a slight maple flavor, ads the benefit of not raisin your Insulin levels so it's excellnt for a keto diet. I use it to replace sugar in any recipe. Serving size similar to sugar. Composition is granulated and gives the benefit of natural monk fruit only ingrediant. I use it as frequently as needed with no after taste or side effects.

Posted on Sep 8, 2022

Good quality, different benefits as I wrote above no calorie and good antioxidant, Studies in mice with diabetes suggest that monk fruit extract may even reduce blood sugar levels. Animal and test-tube research suggests that monk fruit extract inhibits cancer cell growth. The taste is a bit spicy so I don’t use it alone usually. Like my review please if useful

Posted on Jul 21, 2022

absolutely hooked. I can't eat regular sugar and some other sweeteners cause bowel/ taste issues. this has none of that. I actually use at a 1:2 ratio (half a cup of monk fruit in place of one cup sugar) as it's pretty sweet. love it! just wish it were a little cheaper