TR

Based on 7,957 Ratings
6,228
1,132
Posted on Sep 20, 2022

This product has great flavor! It’s very refreshing and my baby loves it very much! The quality of this product is great for it is organic! The ingredients are all safe for babies! It melts in the mouth so I didn’t worry much about my baby choking on it. This is our go to snack! I always make sure to have it in our bag wherever we go!

Posted on Feb 3, 2023

Very good and we like it I advise to bay thank you and i love all you products and i am a big fun of you thank you and i will buy more in the future and than you very good hello how are you all thank you and i have new order wait for the review i know you guys very excited me too give me more points i need that

Posted on Feb 2, 2023

Healthy snack for my baby and for momma sometimes! 😉 Tastes like the regular yogurt but is more convenient to eat. My baby didn’t like it at first but this eventually became her fave snack. We bring it with us whenever we go out or travel. The ingredients used are clean, safe and healthy. High quality, no doubt! The size is just perfect for my baby’s developing fine motor skills.

Posted on Dec 29, 2022

Such a great quality and a wonderful taste with almost no sugar. I bought them for my baby but I ended up eating all of them by myself. I know it’s weird, but I couldn’t help it in them because they were so good. Also, the ingredients are perfect.

Posted on Dec 3, 2022

Great taste , healthy snack for baby Value for the money my baby can finish one pack straight away as taste is great and I will not be worried that he had something not healthy as this product has natural ingredients so quality is great I used it always as snack when we go out, the package is sealable

Posted on Nov 9, 2022

Babies need healthy snacks. Yogis is freeze dried yogurt, fruit snacks that are packed with good stuff like protein, calcium, and fiber. These snacks were perfect for my baby's little mouth! They're also good for parents to keep in their bag for a quick snack for themselves or their children.

Posted on Oct 6, 2022

My age 2.5 years old daughter lovesssss this because the flavor tastes so good! Frequency wise, we serve this every few days to her as a little treat. The packaging and size makes it easy for her to open and serve herself. We like that the quality is fresh and ingredients used are good for her!

Posted on Sep 20, 2022

Regular snack purchase for my toddler! Melts in the mouth so i'm less paranoid about her chocking. But it does go soft very quickly at room temperature, i would suggest to either transfer to a better airtight jar or just store in fridge to maintain the freshness. Please click like if this helped!