TR
4.9

4.9
Posted on Aug 14, 2022
Love it! So easy

It’s Gerber, so the quality is high. The ingredients are simple and my kiddo loves them. I can usually get two servings out of one cup a day. I have also been known to throw the extra or leftover into pancake mix or something for my older kids to sneak in a little veggie/fruit into whatever I’m cooking- boost nutrition.

Posted on Mar 8, 2022

Cant go wrong with these. Two pack excellent value bought with a promotion. I like buying these handy food portions for busy days I try as much as possible to opt for those with an added portion of veg for a more balanced meal. My son liked these taste wise no problem.

Posted on Nov 30, 2021

Delivery was very fast and product is nicely packaged. Recommended. High quality ingredients that can benefit baby and also taste good. Serving size just nice for each feed. Can use at home and also easy to bring out. Im using once a day for my age 8-months old baby

Posted on Jun 24, 2022

Always a great and repeat buy on this product! highly recommend on the taste and quality of the puree. pure ingredient. my daughter loves the taste so much.

35a3f9ab-29af-455a-a362-7543f2cc2a60
Posted on Jul 4, 2022

These are for my father who can no longer eat solid foods. He enjoys them - we always get a yum from him. Love this Stuff

Posted on Mar 16, 2022

Thank you Thank you Thank you Thank you Thank you Thank you Thank you Thank you Thank you Thank you Thank you Thank you Thank you Thank you Thank you Thank you Thank you Thank you Thank you Thank you Thank you Thank you Thank you Thank you Thank you Thank you Thank you Thank you Thank you Thank you Thank you Thank you Thank you Thank you Thank you Thank you Thank you Thank you Thank you Thank you Thank you Thank you Thank you Thank you Thank you Thank you Thank you Thank you Thank you Thank you Thank you Thank you Thank you Thank you Thank you Thank you Thank you Thank you Thank you Thank you Thank you Thank you Thank you Thank you Thank you Thank you Thank you Thank you Thank you Thank you Thank you Thank you Thank you Thank you Thank you Thank you Thank you Thank you Thank you Thank you Thank you Thank you Thank you Thank you Thank you Thank you Thank you Thank you Thank you Thank you Thank you Thank you Thank you Thank you Thank you Thank you Thank you Thank you Thank you Thank you Thank you Thank you Thank you Thank you Thank you Thank you Thank you Thank you Thank you Thank you Thank you Thank you Thank you Thank you Thank you Thank you Thank you Thank you Thank you Thank you Thank you Thank you Thank you Thank you Thank you Thank you Thank you Thank you

Posted on Feb 6, 2022

good product children love it taste very good use children from 8 month and more good size for child fit good for teething good package

Posted on Nov 26, 2021

LTDR: Easy to feed & cheaper than retail. Baby loves it! Highly recommend to buy! This is very useful especially for busy parents on the go. If you find it hard to prepare fresh meals for your bubs, you should get this. It was a headache to plan my baby’s meals due to time constraints & it comes with a lot of mum guilt. I was worried that my baby wouldn’t get to try different food varieties so I resorted to buying pre made meals. But I’m glad my baby likes this & he gets to try many different kind of food!

Posted on Nov 28, 2022

My babies love it. Convenient and nutrient. Will definitely buy again.