TR
4.8

4.8
Posted on Sep 25, 2022

Great quality, great ingredient, come in regular size. The package came safely. I think its benefit is to support immune system. it doesn't taste anything. just plain. I will continue having this everyday. I take 2 capsules everyday. I can take it on empty stomach still ok. excellent! promote energy!

43a32298-acfc-4448-9a50-ca0e188168f9
10ce6993-16c6-42c8-bf32-c0b6586c71e5
Posted on Sep 12, 2022

I have many episodes of sore throats. After took them I don't have sore throat. The quality is great. The ingredient must be fresh. The size of capsule is regular not too big not too small. The package came safely even the box was crush. the items is ok.

984457ca-4583-42cd-85a9-90b3e762cab2
06a4663e-0a34-44ee-b8c7-19d63dbbf42c
Posted on Nov 11, 2022

This is the best mushroom complex on the market for sure. Has 17 species of mushrooms that you can't possible harvest your self on a stroll. Great for immunity, great size. I grabbed this from Iherb when they had an anniversary sale, as this prouct isn't usually on sale and I can understand why because it must take a lot to make a product this quality. I'd reccomend even if not on sale.

Posted on Mar 4, 2022

I bought this for my father after watching the documentary Fantastic Fungi in the hopes that it would help him recover. My father was diagnosed with a terminal disease and after he’s changed his diet to a plant-based diet, and starting taking supplements such as this one and Turkey tail, his health has drastically improved!

Posted on Dec 26, 2022

My nutritionist recommended this high quality product when I was having issues with my poor health. I like the fact that there are a large variety of herbs and mushrooms as part of the ingredients to support my immune system. Taking this product once a day after my breakfast, has improved my health immensely, as well as giving me more energy. I like that it comes in a capsule for easy swallowing. I like the fact that it is a great price, too!

Posted on Dec 6, 2022

excellent supplement, I didn’t know anything about mushrooms and their benefits before, but one day I watched a documentary about mushrooms and was very surprised, after that I decided to order such a supplement, I started taking it before the cold season, and I have not been sick for almost a year , It is fantastic

Posted on Nov 15, 2022

This product started my love affair with mushroom products...i noticed my immune system was run down so i bought these. i took them every day for a month and I'm convinced that theyre the reason i didnt get sick. really good product worth the money. high quality brand.

Posted on Sep 14, 2022

It’s a small capsule size, which is easy to swallow. Good quality as it doesn’t melt if it’s been in your mouth a tad longer than necessary. It does have a slightly rooty smell/taste from the mushrooms/ingredients, but it’s not overpowering. After taking this for some time, I’ve noticed more energy, better night’s sleep, wake up more refreshed, less hair fallout, more baby hairs growing, more focused when I need to be, good for the immune system as I hardly ever feel ill. Nothing but benefits! Packaging is great, it’s a small bottle and can be recycled.

Posted on Jul 2, 2022

My hubby and I are really into mushrooms and finding the quantity and quality of so many kinds of mushrooms in a capsule in one package for the price is a pretty good deal. We take this mostly for boosting our immunity. Mushrooms are superfoods and have so many varied benefits to consuming them.

Posted on Jun 7, 2022

Such an easy way to boost my immunity naturally. I've been surrounded by illness and, so far, I've been immune. Surely that reflects the quality of this product. I did my research and this product was a winner in the way the ingredients are sourced. I will definitely be using this through the winter!