TR
4.4

4.4

Global reviews (441)

Product reviews solely reflect the views and opinions expressed by the contributors and not those of iHerb. iHerb does not verify or endorse any claims made in these reviews. Statements regarding dietary supplements have not been evaluated by the FDA and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition. Show more
Posted on Feb 19, 2023
Excellent cheese

the product is of great quality, we use it a lot in cooking various dishes, everyone in the house loves it, good seasoning, fast delivery,safe ingredient,taste super,big size,package and benefit good, composition ok,for all recipe,ok for diet,serving hot,frequency ok

06f66036-64a9-405f-a3ee-6149cf720324

The sound of cheddar & spice got me excited to try this out. The taste, to be honest, is not bad but it is on the salty side. I've used it to sprinkle on steamed vegetables, in scones, and also in sauces. I would say this works better in recipes than as seasoning.

Posted on Jul 27, 2022

Its my favorite been restocking monthly 😍. The amount is perfect for the price, and the quality is amazing you get what you pay for. Taste is addictive 🥹

Posted on Jul 12, 2022

Great bulk size pack of cheddar. Planning to use this for popcorn and may even try it over pasta sauce. Love that this does not require refrigeration so would be good to bring along for camping trips.

Posted on May 20, 2023

The most delicious topping! I’ve been buying this topping for years because of the quality and taste. It’s great on popcorn for sure and I also use it for vegetables.

Posted on May 17, 2023

Great Taste! I highly recommend this product to all. You cant beat the price. I really love this and will surely buy more and reorder to stock up. I'm afraid this will be sold out quick.

Posted on Mar 11, 2023

Our family favourite on home made popcorn. Cant go without. We are so addicted. Great cheese flavour, however we add a little more salt and sometimes some onion powder or turmeric.

Posted on Jan 9, 2023

This was an amazing nutritious produce that my entire family enjoys. It is very filling and healthy and we can use it in so many family recipes. Great quality.

Posted on Dec 12, 2022

Popcorn becomes a real treat with this sprinkles atop! We appreciate that Frontier makes a product that is realizable real food, natural food like we all need even when it comes to treats and party food.

Posted on Oct 17, 2022

This is a high quality product without superfluous ingredients. It has a great taste & I use it on baked potatoes as well as on popcorn. I like the package size and the fact that it only needs a small amount per serving. I also like the price!